• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW EPCOT Food & Wine 2017 + MNSSHP (Halloween) Pick-ups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Merlin
For the boxed set I asked for could natelove and I split it please ?
I'll take Ursula / Jafar / Evil Queen
Natelove will get Chernabog / Hook / Maleficent
And could you add me to the Hades list too :)
Cheers

Not to over complicate matters ;)
But since I don't actually need Ursula if Tokaji wants that one I'd be happy to switch it for the Hades (Same cost for Tokaji) but it wouldn't be on card .
If it's too much hassle I'll just take the Ursula as a trader

Hi, I'm confused by my placement for the kronk ice cream pin. I thought i signed up for the co-op, but I'm shown as the number 4 backup in parentheses. I'm not sure what that means. Thank you!

Hi, I'm confused by my placement for the kronk ice cream pin. I thought i signed up for the co-op, but I'm shown as the number 4 backup in parentheses. I'm not sure what that means. Thank you!
I had told Merlin that I would be interested in a set, but would break it up by allowing someone from the co-op to get the Kronk from the set. I am guessing that he has allocated you as the person from the co-op to get the Kronk from the set he would hopefully get for me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I had told Merlin that I would be interested in a set, but would break it up by allowing someone from the co-op to get the Kronk from the set. I am guessing that he has allocated you as the person from the co-op to get the Kronk from the set he would hopefully get for me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

7b5880b61626f2030cbbdebaf2591225.gif

That's it. :)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm seeking the two annual pass holder 2017 Food & Wine logo pins (Figment and Lady & the Tramp), plus an AP t shirt (XXL), if there is one this year. If you can snag an extra, I would like one of three free AP Remy buttons, there is a new button each month.

Just to clarify, you'll be invoicing for the Food and Wine pins BEFORE the festival begins? Are the pins released before the start of the fest?
Yes, I'll invoice the week before the festival. Unfortunately, I've had too many cases lately where people have canceled the pins after I've picked them up but before they paid, so I'm trying to minimize that anxiety.

Obviously, if I am unable to get enough pins, I'll send refunds. But both bf and I are going Thursday and Friday. So I'm hoping between the two of us we can make the run.

Yes, I'll invoice the week before the festival. Unfortunately, I've had too many cases lately where people have canceled the pins after I've picked them up but before they paid, so I'm trying to minimize that anxiety.

Obviously, if I am unable to get enough pins, I'll send refunds. But both bf and I are going Thursday and Friday. So I'm hoping between the two of us we can make the run.

Oh ok. Got it! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so disneypinsblog just posted confirmation that the boxed set is 5 pins (Jafar Chaser) and the Framed set is 6 pins (Chernabog Super Chaser LE300) .
Given that setup I'll request a boxed set and a single Hades please :)

Hey guys, just a heads up, this is my first week of classes, so updates on my threads will be a little slow until the weekend. But I am keeping an eye on it and watching for posts. Just haven't sat down and updated the thread itself.

Also, a lot of MNSSHP merchandise has been announced, and I'm happy to grab that as well. And same from F&W of course. We might have to play shipping by ear depending on what you request, but I'm sure we can make it work. :)

~Merlin

I'd like the hocus pocus, Maleficent, and Ursula Halloween pins please! Thanks for doing pick ups again!

ETA: I'm also potentially interested in some of the hocus pocus merchandise.

Last edited:
Okay, we should be updated to this point on both MNSSHP and F&W. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE double check me.

Also, if you see merchandise that you'd like other than pins, it would be ideal if you can provide a picture for me so that I know ~exactly~ what it is that you want. :) It's for your benefit, really. ;P

Reminder: invoices for MNSSHP pins will go out Friday 8/18 and Food and Wine invoices will go out Monday 8/28.

It is IMPERATIVE that if you need to cancel these pins, that you post here saying so before the respective events being. If you are on the list at the time of the event, I will be picking up the pins on the good faith that you want them and will pay for them. We've having too many cancellations after the fact lately ;P

Thanks as always for your patience! I'm very much looking forward to all of these events here at the end of the month! ALL THE PINS AT ONCE!!!

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back