• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW EPCOT Food & Wine 2017 + MNSSHP (Halloween) Pick-ups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW EPCOT Food & Wine 2017 + MNSSHP (Halloween) Pick-ups: At Cost!
Hi,
I would be interested in Maleficent from MNSSHP and Lilo and Stitch from Food and Wine. If you are able to pick up that many.

Thank you.

Hey Merlin
You still have me down for a single EQ pin but I won't need it since it's included in the boxed set , you can remove me from that one .
Also FYI MNSSHP Prices have been mentioned by Steve Miller on the official site .
Single Pins = $15.99
Mystery Packs = $19.99 each
Boxed Set = $109
Framed Set = $270
Thought it might help you with invoicing :)

Hey gang! Invoices for the Halloween Party are about to start rolling out. :) It would be ideal if I could receive payment before the party next Friday! Thanks so much! :D

~Merlin

I like the design of the Hocus Pocus merch. I just wish the design of the shirt in black came in men's style, not just women's.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-halloween-party-2017-at-magic-kingdom-park/

I very, VERY rarely buy merch from special events, but I will need to get that black Sanderson Sisters shirt! The artwork is amazing! And the line of Binxes on the back is killing me! :D (I just wish it wasn't dated. I'm not really a big fan of dated Disney clothing.)

Hi, I would like a second Maleficent from the MNSSHP please (for a friend.) Just send the invoice to me and I will get it paid. Thank you!

Okay gang! We should be all updated to this point. Please double check me! Also, I should have sent out invoices for all of the Halloween party pins, so please get those payments in. :) If you did not receive and invoice, just let me know and I'll send another out. Thanks!

~Merlin

Okay, I should be set on the MNSSHP invoices. :) Please try your absolute best to get those payments in before Friday! I'll send out remember Wednesday (if I remember).

~Merlin

Hey gang, a heads up. The Hocus Pocus pins are currently not available. They didn't have any when we just did the first wave. I'm not sure if they'll have some later in the event or if they just didn't make here for the first party. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey gang, a heads up. The Hocus Pocus pins are currently not available. They didn't have any when we just did the first wave. I'm not sure if they'll have some later in the event or if they just didn't make here for the first party. I'll keep you posted.

Earchive Vault posted on IG that some managers told them the Hocus Pocus merch is delayed. They said they'd "know more on Monday."

An update on Hocus Pocus from a cast member. If you purchased any event merchandise, in the bottom of your receipt will be a number for the merchandise department. The cm said to call them within the week and they can give some info on the merchandise and should let you purchase it once it becomes available because you were at the party.

~Merlin

Hey gang! Just an update before I pass out, we were able to pick up ALL of the Halloween pins, other than Hocus Pocus, of course.

If you have not paid, please do that IMMEDIATELY. My poor credit card is already hanging by a thread, please don't make it suffer unnecessarily... <3

Hi Merlin, not sure if you're doing any more parties, but can you please put me down for 2 hocus pocus pins if it ever gets released? Thanks!

Hi Merlin, not sure if you're doing any more parties, but can you please put me down for 2 hocus pocus pins if it ever gets released? Thanks!
It's looking like all of the HP merchandise has been canceled for this year. :( I'll be issuing refunds or credits for those pins soon.

Also, I don't believe I'll be doing another party this year. We knocked it all out in one, so I can't quite justify the cost hahah!

Hey guys! The list should be updated and I'll be sending out totals tonight. I don't have time to do a full itemized invoice, but if you just really really want one, let me know.

~Merlin

Hey, Merlin! Do you think you'll be going forward for the co-op for the F&W wine label set? I'd love that wine bottle, but I can't justify buying the whole shebang. Grazie!

Hey, Merlin! Do you think you'll be going forward for the co-op for the F&W wine label set? I'd love that wine bottle, but I can't justify buying the whole shebang. Grazie!
So far only Canada has been claimed. I try not to float a co-op unless there's just one pin shy of it making. So I'll our you down for it and see where it goes. :)

I would highly doubt it flies off the shelves. Hahah!

Good news everyone! We completed all F&W pickups. :)

Although, for some reason it looks like the wine pins didn't make it for the first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back