• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW EPCOT Food & Wine 2017 + MNSSHP (Halloween) Pick-ups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW EPCOT Food & Wine 2017 + MNSSHP (Halloween) Pick-ups: At Cost!
So these pins are SUPER nice. The Lilo and Stitch had some persistent paint dip problems, not awful, but persistent, but otherwise they're great.

Although, heads up, on the Lady and The Tramp, the spaghetti is free-d. But it works pretty well! :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

So these pins are SUPER nice. The Lilo and Stitch had some persistent paint dip problems, not awful, but persistent, but otherwise they're great.

Although, heads up, on the Lady and The Tramp, the spaghetti is free-d. But it works pretty well! :)

Yes, but WHAT HAVE YOU EATEN?!? This is what really matters!!!!

Yes, but WHAT HAVE YOU EATEN?!? This is what really matters!!!!
Oh. Oh man. So much good food.

I think the winner was the roasted potato and SPAM Hash (yes, spam, not a typo) from Hawaii. Oh lord it was so good. And there was a Sprite and Boba Pearl drink that was superb.

Oh, and the passion fruit cheesecake. Mmmmmm. I'm ready to go back.

~Merlin

Oh. Oh man. So much good food.

I think the winner was the roasted potato and SPAM Hash (yes, spam, not a typo) from Hawaii. Oh lord it was so good. And there was a Sprite and Boba Pearl drink that was superb.

Oh, and the passion fruit cheesecake. Mmmmmm. I'm ready to go back.

~Merlin

::feverishly adds 2 items to her 46-item list of things to try at F&W (I think I have the cheesecake on there already)::

Yes, spam is a major part of Hawaiian cuisine. I'm more partial to the Kahula Pork Slider, about which I have a really great story, ha ...

THREE WEEKS FROM TOMORROW. NOT THAT I'M EXCITED OR ANYTHING.

::feverishly adds 2 items to her 46-item list of things to try at F&W (I think I have the cheesecake on there already)::

Yes, spam is a major part of Hawaiian cuisine. I'm more partial to the Kahula Pork Slider, about which I have a really great story, ha ...

THREE WEEKS FROM TOMORROW. NOT THAT I'M EXCITED OR ANYTHING.

It is a really great story. Ann takes the pork slider very seriously. :D

THREE WEEKS! :madhatter:

Merlin - Do you think the Lady and the Tramp AP pin will sell out by October? Just wondering -- we're planning a trip and I really really want the pin.

Merlin - Do you think the Lady and the Tramp AP pin will sell out by October? Just wondering -- we're planning a trip and I really really want the pin.
It's hard to say, but it does have a pretty low edition and was quite popular on Thursday. At the very least, I would say you'd be pushing it. But honestly, I doubt it'll make it to Oct. :(

Do you think you'll be in Epcot to pick one up? We could meet and I could get it in person in October (if that's OK).

It's hard to say, but it does have a pretty low edition and was quite popular on Thursday. At the very least, I would say you'd be pushing it. But honestly, I doubt it'll make it to Oct. :(

Do you think you'll be in Epcot to pick one up? We could meet and I could get it in person in October (if that's OK).
I'll happily snag you one if they're around next week. :) and can hand deliver it as well. :) no problem!

I'll happily snag you one if they're around next week. :) and can hand deliver it as well. :) no problem!

Thank you!! :) Trip is planned for the 5th - 11th. PM me and we can work out a date/time/park (I wont have a car -- but Uber works well :) ).

Hi Merlin, if you are still doing pickups and they are available, could you please put me down for a Lumiere and Bell and a P&W Logo 2017 Passholder? I will down from 3-9 Oct and can pick up then if that helps.

Thanks!! S/F Leatherneck

Hi Merlin, if you are still doing pickups and they are available, could you please put me down for a Lumiere and Bell and a P&W Logo 2017 Passholder? I will down from 3-9 Oct and can pick up then if that helps.

Thanks!! S/F Leatherneck
Yes, I'm happy to. :) I'll be moving requests over to the September thread, so if you want to drop this over there too just so that I don't miss it :)

Hey gang! So pretty much everything got mailed out today. There were a few stragglers, but those should go out tomorrow. By tomorrow, I'll have shipped out 42 packages in two days. It would take me an exorbitant amount of time to send out individual tracking numbers, but if you want one, let me know. Otherwise expect your package Thursday or Friday. :)

~Merlin

Wow, thanks Merlin! No need for tracking on my part. Appreciate all the hard work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orders have been marked as shipped. If you would like a tracking number, please pm me. :) I will now close this thread. If you need something from Food and Wine, please go drop off a request in the September thread. Thanks! :D

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back