• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Thank you so much!!

Can you put me on the list for a watermelon?

Have a great pin hunting week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, I was just checking the thread to see where I was in the Bolt queue ;0) and saw that in post 3, you have me listed as "obtained the DB Lucky pin". You actually mailed the Lucky pin to me in the last package. So, if you have another one there for me, you can give it to the next person in the Lucky wait list since I already have it :0) Thank you!

Obtained / In-Progress Requests:

PoohLady5 - Lucky

Okay guys! We are all updated to this point!

Also, I had a great haul this week thanks in large part to pinhound who very graciously traded me some HMs for the list! So shout out to her!! <3

1b003fe4c85e699478d2178050e17f7e.jpg

Making the next choice list now. :) hang tight!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Alrighty! Would the following please make their next selection! :D

AI: pins4twins, speedwaystar1
DB: momin.ator, fuzzybunny, Pinfun
LK: Timeerkat
VS: twinspins, FoolishMortal71, Ocean7, Natelove, NewlyAddicted

Thanks everyone! Also, just as a side note, my stock of park traders is getting preeeetty low. I know many of you are almost complete, so this probably doesn't apply to you. But if you haven never sent me any traders, or are new to the thread, please consider sending a few HMs/mystery/booster pins my way to keep the trading alive. NO SCRAPPERS. <3

Thanks so much everyone! As always DOUBLE CHECK ME!

~Merlin

Oh, and I grabbed this Hook as well and didn't realize until later he had LOST A TOOTH! XD it was so comical, I figured someone may want him. XD so just let me know. If not, I'll out him back in the wild.
79329206bb79f64222315304c03c1776.jpg

Hey Merlin
You have me down to select an AI but it should be MFI :)
So my next selection is MFI : Grapes
And I'll be sending a batch of pins to you Tuesday , I have a whole bunch of park traders so I'll pop in a few extras too

Okay, have been distracted lately, and not checking the thread. So here are my choices
VS. Scar
AI. Figment
Fruit pineapple
LK. Simba

Thanks so much.

Hey gang! Now that my exam exile is over, I have time to update this from my latest haul in the parks!

3305368e85072e8739b76972d9d3f3c2.jpg

I got preeeeetty lucky last week and managed to hit several trading boards around the resorts, so that was a boon! I'll be updating the list presently, so please hold off on those requests until I post the list. Thanks! :D

Wow! Are the resort trading boards better than inside the actual parks?

Sorry I think this posted in a weird place...
Watermelon & Maleficent please!!

Thank u so much!
Twinspins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to be put on the list for Simba, the pineapple, and the Figment Attraction Icon. Will also try to send a few more traders.

In addition to he update coming later today, I wanted to mention that I've received traders from Pin fun and Foolishmortal71 recently. :) thanks!

I am on the list for Timon and I do not need anymore Dog bones. I have an extra Lemon if you need it.
Thank you so much for your continued search. :)

Hey gang! Thanks for your patience. May has been a crazy month, both in my personal life and in the pin world. Those Film Sets and Steeds almost killed me. XD

Anywho, while I've been around, I haven't been AS active in HM hunting, though I do keep my eyes out and have managed to find a few. Also, we've gotten some donations from Lynn99 so shout out to her as well!

I figured it would be best to just repost EVERYTHING I have available.

2689dd00838d2fe9f3ab8c39717e0a70.jpg

Stay tuned for the next "pick list" as I allocate these. Thanks!

~Merlin

Back