• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Alrighty! Would the following people please make your next selection:

AI – Ocean7, NewlyAddicted, Seven Dwarfs Mine
MFI – pins4twins, PinFun, natelove
DB – NewlyAddicted
LK – Tinkerbelle1956 (you’ve claimed the spare Rafiki, so now you’re in line for Timon. You actually don’t need to do anything right now. :) )
VS – NewlyAddicted, Natelove
CS - Natelove

Again, things have been pretty dry on the HM front. This is bascially the whole haul from May. :/ So please be patient as we wait for the next windfall.

~Merlin

Hi Merlin! This is the first time I've participated...I'd love to request the Strawberry from the FI set and the Its a Small World from the AI set. I'm happy to send you pins...do you DM the address? Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Merlin! This is the first time I've participated...I'd love to request the Strawberry from the FI set and the Its a Small World from the AI set. I'm happy to send you pins...do you DM the address? Thank you so much!

Hey MB! :) I think those are Disneyland HMs. :) this thread is just for Disney World. Might want to check with Shelterkat as she would be able to help you more perhaps. :) you can find her most easily in the DLR pickups thread. :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey MB! :) I think those are Disneyland HMs. :) this thread is just for Disney World. Might want to check with Shelterkat as she would be able to help you more perhaps. :) you can find her most easily in the DLR pickups thread. :D

Told ya I'm a rookie! Sorry!

Thanks Merlin. Can I be added to MFI: Apple and I'll take that CS: Grapes that's available, if it still is.

My post wasn't put up above so not sure if you got it. Thanks!!!!! Totally looking forward to my other amazing package from you!

Hi Merlin,
I pm'd you last week. I am at WDW this week and hope to pick up my pins. PLMK
Ack! I meant to email you back! I won't be able to make it up to the park this week because of my conference. But I'll get them mailed out to you afterward. :3 my treat!

Hey gang!

So I have a few HMs to post, which I will do this evening or tomorrow, but I wanted to let you guys know that scrappers for basically all of these HMs have started to pop up. As such, it will be INCREASINGLY difficult for me to find authentic pins and will also make trading kinda frustrating for me. So I wanted to let you guys know that I will probably start to wrap up this pickup thread within the next few months. The pins have already dried up pretty significantly anyway and I've maybe gotten six new pins in the past three weeks. :(

With that in mind, I'll be updating the thread within the next few days and probably asking people to start cashing out here pretty soon. I think the official closing date will be in late August, probably shortly after the Love is an Adventure event.

Also, it became way too difficult for me to keep up with how many pins each of you sent in vs. how many I've been able to get for you. If you want any of your trader pins back, I will trust you to do the math yourself and be honest. Also, there is ZERO chance that you'll get the same pins back. There's just no way for me to make that happen--sorry. You can let me know what you sent and I can do my best, but don't get your hopes up on that regard, hahah!

Anywho, this is just stuff coming down the pike. We will work on it more over the coming weeks and see what all there is to do.

Thank you all of your patience and enthusiasm! This has been a fun, if exhausting, project and I'm so glad we were able to get you guys so many pins! Sad that it has to wrap up because of scrappers. :(

~Merlin

Indeed! Thank you, Merlin, for offering the service, and for always looking out for the community. It is sad that these are getting scrapped so heavily already, but your pickups helped a lot people (myself included!) to get some of the HMs that they normally would never have been able to.

Okay gang! Here is the long awaited haul update.

20dd33f493ef6f4d0220795a707e07c3.jpg

The Yeti on the far left is a scrapper (though a good one). As such, I will not assign him right away. But if you're in like for him, or would like another picture, let me know.

In a second, I will post the obtained list and update the master list in the third post. After I post that, you may request ALL of the HMs that you still need and starting next week until August 28th, I will do a random lotto for any authentic HMs that I find.

More info as I figure it out. Stay tuned.

~Merlin

Okay, the following people may make their next selection:

AI – twinspins, TornadoTitan, sockgnome
MFI – pins4twins
LK – NewlyAddicted
VS – TornadoTitan

Also, the Obtained list on the third post is fully up to date. What is listed next to your name is exactly what I have in your little baggie. As of now, you may request ALL of the remaining HMs that you need and I will do a random lotto until the end of August.

NOTE: I am no longer accepting new people to this list as it's in its closing days. I will only add requests for people who are currently on the waiting list or the "obtained" list.

You may also cash out at any time. Remember, if I am not shipping you a pickup order, or we have a trade going, shipping is $3 for your HMs no matter how many.

Thank you all again for your patience and enthusiasm. It's be a lot of fun! :D

~Merlin

Back