• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Hi Merlin! Could I please be on the list for MFI Raspberry, DB Bolt, and LK Simba?

I'm heading to Disneyland on 12/30, so I will try to get some of our new HMs to send back to you!

Sounds good! :D And, of course, they don't have to be from the new wave! Any ol' HM will do. ;P Thanks so much!

I still haven't decided, >_< can I just be put on a list of LK pins that no one wants?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Ed is the only one without a request, so I've got you there. Let me know if you'd rather someone else. ;P

I knew those pins would start surfacing on the last day of fall!!

Right!? They pushed it to the last available chance, hahah!

Okay, we should be all set to this point! I'll keep an eye out tomorrow while I'm doing the BatB Love Letter pickups! :D

~Merlin

Hi Merlin, I'm new to trading and these kinds of pick-ups. When you say that it's optional to send a lanyard level pin, what does that mean? Do we just not send a pin at all, just pay for shipping, or any other option? Pardon my ignorance and thanks!

Hi Merlin, I'm new to trading and these kinds of pick-ups. When you say that it's optional to send a lanyard level pin, what does that mean? Do we just not send a pin at all, just pay for shipping, or any other option? Pardon my ignorance and thanks!

Hey there! :D you don't have to send a pin at all. :) you will have to pay for shipping no matter what, unless you order another pin from my normal pickups (such as the January pickup list). Always happy to answer questions! :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey there! :D you don't have to send a pin at all. :) you will have to pay for shipping no matter what, unless you order another pin from my normal pickups (such as the January pickup list). Always happy to answer questions! :3

Whoa! That's pretty cool. Does that mean you just trade your own pins for these HMs? If that is the case, I guess I'm still unfamiliar with the generous culture of DPF pin traders!

Well, I'd definitely like to get on this :] I'm following instructions as best as I can!

AI: Dumbo
MFI: Pineapple
VS: Maleficent

Thank you!

Whoa! That's pretty cool. Does that mean you just trade your own pins for these HMs? If that is the case, I guess I'm still unfamiliar with the generous culture of DPF pin traders!

Well, I'd definitely like to get on this :] I'm following instructions as best as I can!

AI: Dumbo
MFI: Pineapple
VS: Maleficent

Thank you!
Yes, I'll be using whatever lanyard pins I have to trade for these. Of course, that also means that I can only do it so long as I have lanyard pins. I won't be buying any extra, so this will only last as long as people send me traders for the lanyard. I'm essentially acting as a proxy for you in the park, so you'd send me what you would have traded to the CM had you been there yourself. :)

Once I start the lanyard pickups in January, I'll keep a running tally of the pins I have and the number of requests. :3

And its kinda tricky to update the list with my phone, so I'll get you guys added to the list later. :3

WDW New Wave Hidden Mickey 2016 Pick-ups!

Oh my gosh!! So many awesome pins and kudos to you!! Can I be put down for the following please?:

Pineapple HM ( I adore pineapples)
LK Scar
Scar VS

I'll see if I've got any spare HMs but if not I'll pay :3

Last edited:
I was up there the past four days and found ZERO of the new ones!
We were there on Thursday and didn't see anything either. I'm assuming they'll start showing up very soon through. They've been popping up a lot in DLR.

I was on the list for the MFI raspberry that was removed from the set - can I please be on the list for grapes instead? Thanks so much!

Just an updated, nothing anywhere on Thursday for the new lanyard pins. I haven't seen the popping up in groups or the bay either, so here's hoping they will pop up next week. :3

~Merlin

LK Rafiki
VS Scar
CS Pumbaa

Thank you! Will send some traders out as well next time I make a trip out to the post office.

LK Rafiki
VS Scar
CS Pumbaa

Thank you! Will send some traders out as well next time I make a trip out to the post office.
Thanks Pengy! If you don't mind, let's hold off in sending any traders in until I make the first sighting. :3

Wow! This is so cool. Thanks for offering this. I would like to be added for the following:

RS_R6a334d3f8e.png

RS_Ra56827037c.png

RS_R0e9b992746.png

I have just acquired a bag of pins that would be perfect for lanyard trading. If you want to PM me your address, I am happy to forward you some traders.

Back