• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)

WDW Hidden Mickey 2017 Pick-Ups! (Updated 2/23)
Please add me to the grape chaser and move me to the Yeti attraction. Do you still have the Ursula chaser for me? I didn't see it on the list.
I knew someone asked for that chaser! But I couldn't spot it in the list. XD I'll out it in your set and update the list accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Seeing as you'll be picking up pins for me in March from the F&GF, I might as well get these lumped in too. :fig:

Please add me:

AI set: Figment
CS set: Figment

I can send a packet of traders next week. :)

Okiedokie! The list is updated! Would those of you in the following groups please make your next selection within the respective group. :3

Attraction Icons: Sismelis, Briscoefilms, Ocean7, watzshakinbacon
Mickey Fruit Icons: 1313Harbor
Dog Bones: Ocean7, Yay3!
Lion King: Natelove
Villain Smiles: watzshakinbacon, PoohLady5, Haunted575,
Chaser Set: NewlyAddicted, TammyH

Hi there, Maleficent is the only one I want from that series. Thank you!!!
But please hold it for me. I hope to get all of the bone series plus the Pumbaa :0)

AI - figment
MFI - grapes
DB - lucky
LK - rafiki
VS - Hades
CS - Ursula

I will send a bunch of traders on Monday...Thank you!

Hey Natelove! I think I goofed. I must not have removed you from the last Pumbaa, so this one actually goes to Momin.ator (I've got one for you already). Your next LK request was for Simba, which I have not filled yet. I can switch you to Rafiki if you'd like, or leave you on Simba (for which you're next on the list). sorry about that!

Additionally, you're still in line for the Pumbaa Chaser pin. I can switch you to Ursula if you'd like (though the one marked as "obtained" has been claimed).

~Merlin

Last edited:
Okay, we should be updated to this point.

PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK ME! FOR SOME REASON THIS ONE IS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH!

Also, and I know this is a silly thing, but if you are switching to a different pin in the set, please say "switch" somewhere. It will help me from second guessing myself, hahah! <3

~Merlin

Whoo! I lost track of this thread, so happy to see you were able to get the Pumbaa chaser for me!

Can I please - SWITCH - LK Timon to LK Rafiki? TiggerSue hooked me up with Timon. :3

Merlin, I am willing to wait until Pluto comes through for shipping and Also, can you please add me to the Timon list?
which I will also wait for before shipping.

Hey Natelove! I think I goofed. I must not have removed you from the last Pumbaa, so this one actually goes to Momin.ator (I've got one for you already). Your next LK request was for Simba, which I have not filled yet. I can switch you to Rafiki if you'd like, or leave you on Simba (for which you're next on the list). sorry about that!

Additionally, you're still in line for the Pumbaa Chaser pin. I can switch you to Ursula if you'd like (though the one marked as "obtained" has been claimed).

~Merlin

No worries! The current list is fine. You are amazing in even trying to keep these lists up to date!

So, something INCREDIBLE happened today, guys. Bf and I made a quick run into EPCOT today to grab some Festival of Arts stuff and I stopped to trade with a few people at the tables. One chap had several of the new HMs for trade and I opened up my pouch of pins and said "take however many, and I'll take as many HMs." he asked what I was missing and I explained this pickup thread, even showed it to him on my phone. He was so impressed and excited for the project that he turned, shuffled in his bag, and pulled out several little baggies and handed them to me. Saying with a smile, "Here, this should help!"

c6d81996c6fb46c44fcb9fb2d2cdcfa6.jpg

Waaaaaaah! How incredible! How insane! He gave me about 25 pins! Just because he thought this was a cool project! :D

So, for those of you who are about to reap this incredible kindness, be sure to send up a silent "Thank you" to our mysterious benefactor! :3

I'll update the list in a sec and let everyone know who needs to pick next. Until then, bask in this glory. XD

(Please don't request your next pin until I post the list. Thanks! :D)

~Merlin

So, something INCREDIBLE happened today, guys. Bf and I made a quick run into EPCOT today to grab some Festival of Arts stuff and I stopped to trade with a few people at the tables. One chap had several of the new HMs for trade and I opened up my pouch of pins and said "take however many, and I'll take as many HMs." he asked what I was missing and I explained this pickup thread, even showed it to him on my phone. He was so impressed and excited for the project that he turned, shuffled in his bag, and pulled out several little baggies and handed them to me. Saying with a smile, "Here, this should help!"

Waaaaaaah! How incredible! How insane! He gave me about 25 pins! Just because he thought this was a cool project! :D

So, for those of you who are about to reap this incredible kindness, be sure to send up a silent "Thank you" to our mysterious benefactor! :3

I'll update the list in a sec and let everyone know who needs to pick next. Until then, bask in this glory. XD

~Merlin

Wow that is extremely awesome!

Okiedokie! The list is updated! Would the following people please select a new pin in each respective group:

AI: TammyH, akbecker246, Natelove, NewlyAddicted
MFI: watzshakinbacon, PinFun, Tsuki, NewlyAddicted, TammyH
DB: Pinfun, TammyH, Natelove, PoohLady5, Haunted575
LK: Pengy, Timeerkat, Tsuki
VS: NewlyAddicted, akbecker246, pins4twins, Timeerkat
CS: Briscoefilms, NewlyAddicted, Natelove, Pengy

~Merlin

~Merlin

That's fantastic! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

That really incredible! He was just hoarding all of them?? Haha

In any case, I'm satisfied with the 3 HM Pins. Could you please send me a PM to ship them? Thank you and thanks to the mystery man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! What a great story! Thanks to the mystery pin trader!!!!!

Ill go back on the list for MFI: grapes and DB: lucky

I love the story behind the pins! How very fun! Thank you for sharing the story and for your efforts. Just shows how nice the pin trading community can be.

My next choices:
AI: Figment
VS: Hades

Back