• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang!

So now that the new Hidden Mickey wave is are due to begin rolling out, I’m pleased to announce the return of the HM pick-up option I’ll be offering in addition to my standard pick-ups!

As I go to the parks for normal pickups, I’ll be on high alert for the new HMs and I am offering YOU the chance to let me be your Trading Proxy! Here’s how it all works. Be sure to read the rules carefully!

How to Request:
Below, you’ll see pictures of the new HMs for WDW and the Shared Set. Each HM will have its own sign-up list. If there’s one you would like, simply request it specifically in the comments. But here’s the hitch: you can only request ONE Hidden Mickey per series at a time! So you’ll need to prioritize! Once I complete your request, you will be free to request another from the same series if you desire. This gives everyone a chance to work on completing a set.

So for example, if you want all of the Kitchen Stuff set, all of the Stitch Emotions set, but just Baymax from the Surf Board set, you can request the following:

KS: Mickey Teapot
SE: Angry
SB: Baymax

After I grab Mickey Teapot for you, you may then request Donald Mug, for example. But you may not request the SE Set Crying until I grab your Angry.

If for some reason you need to change your request at any time, please let me know ASAP via a comment using the word SWITCH somewhere. But please keep your switches to a minimum as that can get a little confusing. ^^;

SPECIAL RULE - Claiming (available) pins: Sometimes I will come home with pins that are not currently claimed. If you would like to claim one of those, you may. However doing so counts as a SWITCH, and you will be bumped to the end of the pin you’re currently in line for within that set.

For example: If you are #2 out of 5 for the Baymax SB pin, but wish to claim the available Sorcerer Mickey SB pin, you will get the Sorcerer pin, but be bumped to #5 out of 5 for the Baymax.

Also, try not to snatch up every unclaimed pin. ;P Let others have a chance. But if it sits for a day or so, go for it. :3

How to Exchange:
I ask that for every HM you request me to pick up, you send me a “lanyard level” pin in exchange (something that I would then put on my lanyard to trade for other HMs for the pickups). These can be old HMs, mystery pack pins, Starter Pack pins, etc. BUT THEY MUST BE AUTHENTIC PINS. ABSOLUTELY NO SCRAPPERS. Think of it as sending me what you would have traded to the Cast Member for your new HM. You are not obligated to do this, but I can only offer this service as long as I have lanyard level pins to trade. So it’s in your best interest, hahah!

You’re welcome to wait until you complete a series to send me your lanyard pins, or send it ahead of time. Either is up to you. And again, this is optional, but it would help everyone.

And, of course, donations are welcome. ;P

How your Requests will Ship:
Once you have gotten all of the pins you want, or are just itching for the ones I’ve gotten so far, you’re welcome to request a “cash out” and I’ll send what I have for you. Shipping for 1-6 pins will be $3.75, and 7+ will be $4.75.

OR, if you have a normal pick-up request from me at the end of a month, I will ship them for FREE along with your normal order.
clip_image001.png
Any HMs I have gotten for you will be shipped along with your normal pickup order by default, regardless of how many HMs I've managed to get for you by that time.

If you have any questions, please just ask! This pickup process is a work in progress as I’m still tweaking it from last year. So please bear with me as I tweak it as needed. :D

Last edited:
*Time frame disclaimer* I have no idea how long it will take me to complete any given request. It all depends on luck. However, I will say I have a darn good eagle eye for CM lanyards, so you're in good hands, hahah! I will keep this as updated as possible.

ICBu0ih.jpg

Kitchen Stuff Set (KS)

Mickey Teapot:
1) Tokaji
2) fuzzybunny
3) TheMickeyMouseRules
4) momin.ator
5) Ocean7
6) TammyH
7) -------------

Mickey Bowls:
1) PinFan
2) Pengy
3) Jessica Riales
4) Tokaji
5) momin.ator
6) Ocean7
7) ThePinHead
8) -------------

Donald Mug:
1) lynn99
2) Ocean7
3) Tokaji
4) momin.ator
5) TammyH
6) -------------

Goofy Cup:
1) natelove
2) sabrancha
3) Tokaji
4) -------------

Ice Tray:
1) pins4twin
2) Tokaji
3) TammyH
4) boarder010
5) -------------

jZZtSzI.jpg

Epcot Center Icons Set (ECI)

Epcot Center:
1) (available)
2) (available)
3) -------------

World of Motion:
1) (available)
2) -------------

Universe of Energy:
1) natelove
2) -------------

World Showcase:
1) (available)
2) -------------

Wonders of Life:
1) -------------
2) -------------

PwZmXJn.jpg

Stitch Emotions Set (SE)

Happy:
1) sabrancha
2) fuzzybunny
3) FamilyHobby
4) theoucharis
5) -------------

Sad:
1) theoucharis
2) FamilyHobby
3) -------------

Angry:
1) TheMickeyMouseRules
2) pins4twin
3) -------------

Joyful:
1) PinFan
2) FamilyHobby
3) theoucharis
4) ThePinHead
5) -------------

Grumpy:
1) FamilyHobby
2) theoucharis
3) -------------

w0Qco95.jpg

Surf Boards Set (SB)

Cheshire Cat:
1) TheMickeyMouseRules
2) -------------

Sorcerer Mickey:
1) Tokaji
2) fuzzybunny
3) ThePinHead
4) -------------

Baymax:
1) natelove
2) Spr175psu
3) lynn99
4) -------------

Peter Pan:
1) pins4twin
2) -------------

Chip:
1) -------------
2) -------------

2anfbbC.jpg

Big Feet Shared Set (BF)

Marie:
1) FamilyHobby
2) fuzzybunny
3) TheMickeyMouseRules
4) theoucharis
5) Ocean7
6) -------------

Thumper:
1) PinFan
2) theoucharis
3) Ocean7
4) -------------

Dumbo:
1) theoucharis
2) boarder010
3) -------------

Tigger:
1) Spr175psu
2) theoucharis
3) -------------

Sully:
1) natelove
2) Pengy
3) theoucharis
4) ThePinHead
5) boarder010
6) -------------

OpFJbi0.jpg

Chaser Set (CS)

Mickey Teapot CS:
1) TheMickeyMouseRules
2) theoucharis
3) -------------

Epcot Center CS:
1) theoucharis
2) -------------

Dumbo CS:
1) MasteringMatt
2) -------------

Joyful Stitch CS:
1) PinFan
2) sabrancha
3) fuzzybunny
4) theoucharis
5) -------------

Sorcerer Mickey CS:
1) theoucharis
2) -------------

Last edited:
(Note: this was the toughest part last year, so I'll do my best to keep better track of things. But I HIGHLY encourage you to keep up with how many pins you send in in the "Trader Bag" section. That's a really easy number for me to mess up, so please keep track of it yourself as well.

Also, please understand that I cannot keep up with what specific pins you send me--just how many. In the event I have to send you some pins back, you very likely will NOT receive the same ones you sent.)

"Trader Bag"
FamilyHobby - 7
fuzzybunny - 11
Haunted575 - 8
momin.ator - 6
Ocean7 - 4
pins4twins - 4
Spr175psu - 2
theoucharis - 6
Tokaji - 2

Obtained / In-Progress Requests:
arielsdinglehopper - BF Marie
FamilyHobby - SB Cheshire Cat, SE Angry
Jessica Riales - ECI Energy, CS Epcot
MasteringMatt - BF Dumbo
momin.ator - KS Ice Tray, BF Dumbo
natelove - SE Sad, CS Sorcerer
Ocean7 - KS Goofy Cup, BF Dumbo
pins4twin - SB Peter Pan
PinFan - SB Baymax
sabrancha - KS Donald Mug
Spr175psu - SB Chip
TammyH - CS Teapot, KS Bowls, KS Goofy
theoucharis - SE Angry, CS Dumbo
watzshakinbacon - BF Dumbo

Shipped Pins:
coblj003 - SB Baymax
Haunted575 - MS Teapot, ECI WoL
LittleBird - BF Marie, SE Joyful
lynn99 - MS Ice Tray, SB Chip
momin.ator - KS Goofy Cup, SB Cheshire
natelove - ECI Epcot Center, SB Peter Pan, ECI Motion, ECI Life
Ocean7 - MS Ice Tray
pins4twin - ECI Center, ECI Energy, ECI Showcase, ECI Life, BF Tigger
TheMickeyMouseRules - SB Chip, KS Mickey Bowls, BF Thumper, CS Stitch, SB Peter Pan
theoucharis - BF Tigger, SE Happy

Last edited:
Since I haven't done a pick up with you before, just to be clear - I'm looking for the Cheshire Surfboard hidden mickey. Would I send you a pin in exchange or pay you for shipping or both? Thanks!

Since I haven't done a pick up with you before, just to be clear - I'm looking for the Cheshire Surfboard hidden mickey. Would I send you a pin in exchange or pay you for shipping or both? Thanks!

You do not HAVE to send me a pin, but that would be helpful. But you would pay shipping at the very least, unless you do a pickup.

I'll actually have some other options about sending in pins that I'm working on posting, so stay tuned for that.

Regardless, I've got you on the list for Cheshie. :)

I've never done the HMs before, so I will give this a try. Can you pls put me down for Pooh Plushie? Thx, Merlin.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'll also try for the Stitch ones, but not sure what all the emotions are. I will start with "Smiley"?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You do not HAVE to send me a pin, but that would be helpful. But you would pay shipping at the very least, unless you do a pickup.

I'll actually have some other options about sending in pins that I'm working on posting, so stay tuned for that.

Regardless, I've got you on the list for Cheshie. :)
Thank you! :) I'll watch for details!

Please put me down for :
KS Mickey Teapot
SE Sad
SB Cheshire Cat
BF Marie
CS Mickey Teapot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated to here. Please contact me if you plan to send me pins to trade for you. Again, this isn't required, but I can only offer this up for as long as I have pins. XD

I would like to be added to:
Kitchen Stuff: Mickey Bowls
Stitch: Angry
Surfboard: Dale
Big Feet: Thumper
Chasers: Stitch

Thanks!
Will send in some traders!

Hi, I would like to be on your list for the Goofy mug and the Cheshire surfboard and the Dumbo BF please and thank you.

So excited about this! I started my pin-obsession with HM. :)

I'd like to request:
KS: Mickey Bowls
CS: Mickey Teapot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back