• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)
Any sightings... I sorta think Merlin may be our best bet for knowing when the pins are available.

And I need to get my traders shipped to you Merlin. Will try to get them out next week. :)
Still nothing as far as I know. :( and I've been on the lookout. :(

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

And the hunt begins!!
13689b7a7de5f550e73dc9117314deef.jpg

Thank you so much for doing this! I would like to get the Mickey Teapot, Donald Cup, Goofy Mug and the Teapot Chaser, so would you please put me down for a KS Mickey Teapot to start?

My park traders are on their way to you. Looking forward to watching this thread and living vicariously through you as you find this years HMs. :)
Thank you so much!

You do not HAVE to send me a pin, but that would be helpful. But you would pay shipping at the very least, unless you do a pickup.

I'll actually have some other options about sending in pins that I'm working on posting, so stay tuned for that.

Regardless, I've got you on the list for Cheshie. :)
Could there be an option to pick up the batch of whatever HM you find in the next few months, at the Animation Celebration in August? Assuming you will be in attendance?

I will be updated this thread on Friday and will be on the lookout when I go on Saturday. :)

For those of you who expressed interest in the completer packs (the blue pack, according to DLR), they are 12.99 each before tax.

I have not heard of WDW packs having completers yet, so take that into consideration. I cannot offer refunds if you don't get good pins. :( it's a total gamble.

Alrighty! So before we get started with today's finds, time for some quick housekeeping.

Disney Springs had the new pins on display with the completers left out. So now we know the following pins are completers are NOT available now:

KS: Minnie Oven Mitt
ECU: ISTC
SE: Content
SB: Dale
BF: Pooh

So those of you who have chosen pins in those categories need to choose a new one--I will put you back in your proper order according to your original request time.

For the Surf Board (SB) pins, I've just swapped you guys to Chip, since I assume you would want both if you wanted Dale, hahah! If that's not the case, please let me know and I'll fix it.

Finally, as we are starting the rounds now, please please please do your utmost to keep up with your requests, the number of traders you've sent, and the like. This process has a lot of moving parts and it's easy for me to miss something. So always go behind me to make sure that I'm right. :)

And without further ado! Let's see what we've got!

Here are the allocations for this week:

MS Teapot - Haunted575
MS Ice Tray - Ocean 7
MS Ice Tray - @lynn99 (since you first chose the completer, I am giving you first dibs on this extra. Please let me know if you want it)
ECI Epcot Center - natelove
ECI Wonders of Life - Haunted575
SB Chip - @TheMickeyMouseRules (since you first chose the Dale completer, I went ahead and moved you to Chip, which had no prior requests, so you're first in line. Please let me know if you want it)

Those of you listed above, you may now choose the next pin in the respective set.

That's all for the first week! See you next time! :D

Here are the allocations for this week:

MS Teapot - Haunted575
MS Ice Tray - Ocean 7
MS Ice Tray - @lynn99 (since you first chose the completer, I am giving you first dibs on this extra. Please let me know if you want it)
ECI Epcot Center - natelove
ECI Wonders of Life - Haunted575
SB Chip - @TheMickeyMouseRules (since you first chose the Dale completer, I went ahead and moved you to Chip, which had no prior requests, so you're first in line. Please let me know if you want it)

Those of you listed above, you may now choose the next pin in the respective set.

That's all for the first week! See you next time! :D
Nice haul!
Yes I would love Chip. Thank you so much.
I would like to request Peter Pan surf board next.

Please add me to:
KS - Ice Cube Tray
ECI - World Showcase

Thanks Merlin! I’ve contributed 10 trading pins so far...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back