• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW Hidden Mickey 2018 Pick-Ups! (Updated 5/24)
Alrighty! Here are the Allocations for this round!

KS Mickey Bowls - @TammyH
ECI Wonders of Life - @pins4twin
SB Cheshire Cat - @Familyhobby
BF Marie - @arielsdinglehopper
BF Dumbo - @Ocean7
CS Teapot - @TammyH

And we are all set! There is also a ECI World of Motion available if anyone needs that one. (pins4twins I think that's the last one you need?)

Could you possibly be on the look out for the Play Disney Parks app pin? And may I be put on the list for the ECI World Showcase as well, please?
778d06fcb3d3df5c0fde63bfc6a9faab.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Merlin,

Please put me down for the following:

Stitch Emotions - Joyful
Kitchen Stuff - Ice Tray
Chaser Set - Mickey Teapot

I will let you know when I send some traders.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So you may be wondering why I haven't posted any new acquisitions on this thread in over two months. That's because I haven't found any new HMs in that time.... I'm not sure what's going on, but these suckers dried out real fast or people are really scalping them.

With that in mind, we are officially moving into the "Final Round" of this thread. From now until October 1st, you are welcome to request ALL HMs that you need/want and any find I find will be given out via randomize number generator.

I will also be trading for some HMs at the August event, so hopefully I'll come back from that with a solid handful that we can distribute. Thank you all for your patience on this thread. I know it hasn't been as rewarding as last year's. :/

So you may be wondering why I haven't posted any new acquisitions on this thread in over two months. That's because I haven't found any new HMs in that time.... I'm not sure what's going on, but these suckers dried out real fast or people are really scalping them.

With that in mind, we are officially moving into the "Final Round" of this thread. From now until October 1st, you are welcome to request ALL HMs that you need/want and any find I find will be given out via randomize number generator.

I will also be trading for some HMs at the August event, so hopefully I'll come back from that with a solid handful that we can distribute. Thank you all for your patience on this thread. I know it hasn't been as rewarding as last year's. :/

Thanks for all your hard work, one way or the other, Merlin! We definitely appreciate it.

I would love to be added to the list for all the kitchen items in addition to the lists I'm already on. :)

Hi Merlin
Your service to the realm is extraordinary.

For the home stretch, I would like to be added to all of the Stitch Emotions.

Family

Great effort! Thanks for trying an finding all the ones posted to date.

Great minds think alike. I am also going to try to find some of them at WDAC. :)

Looking forward to settling up, trading, picking up at the WDAC.

Thanks again!

I would love to be on your list for all of the kitchen items, except for the Goofy mug that you already got.
Thank you.

BF: Marie & Thumper
KS: Mickey Bowls, Mickey Teapot, and Donald Mug.

Thank you for the HM fun! :)

Hey are you still doing these?
If so I would like to request
KS: Mickey Bowls
SE: Joyful
SB: Mickey
BF: Sully
Thanks! I am looking forward to them if I can be lucky enough to get them!

Last edited:
Alrighty! Thanks to the good-luck-charm of @Haunted575 I was able to snag a few HMs this past week! Remember, we are now randomizing the list. To post the actual randomizations would be extremely tedious for me, but I have pictures saved should you like to see them.

Here are the allocations:
KS Goofy Cup: @TammyH
Epcot WS: available
SB Chip: available
BF Tigger: @pins4twin
CS Dumbo: @Spr175psu

Hopefully I'll get a solid spread from the event. :)

Have you come across of any of the completer pins from the previous series, like the dragon, or an orange Epcot circle or the Percy bone, the gangster uniform? If so, I would be interested in any of those. I hear they are showing up in the hidden Mickey mystery packs.

Have you come across of any of the completer pins from the previous series, like the dragon, or an orange Epcot circle or the Percy bone, the gangster uniform? If so, I would be interested in any of those. I hear they are showing up in the hidden Mickey mystery packs.
I haven't, and probably won't, see any of those on the lanyards. You'll have to buy the packs or request them via the pickup thread since they're not something I can offer here.

I've personally opened a few packs and only gotten one completer (the Percy Bone).

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Okay! Got a handful over the course of the event! Here are the allocations:

SE Angry - @Familyhobby
SE Angry - @theoucharis
SE Sad - @natelove
KS Ice Tray - @momin.ator
SB Peter Pan - @pins4twin
BF Dumbo - @MasteringMatt
BF Dumbo - @momin.ator
CS Dumbo - @theoucharis
CS Sorcerer Mickey - @natelove

Also, I am going to call for no further requests. We are moving into the final month. Thanks guys!

Also, I do not believe I will be doing this again for the next wave. It's a lot to keep up with. I may have an alternative, but I won't be doing sign-ups like this for HMs for a while--I've got a lot on my plate, hahah! Thanks as always.

Thanks for getting pins for us all. Seeing as I have already got my pins, and I don't need the Peter Pan surf board, give it to the next on the list. Take me off all the other lists as well. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back