• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW June Pick-ups: At Cost! (All Pins Announced!)

Huzzah! I was able to get all of the Pixar Party pins this month! :D For those of you who were on the "unlikely" list, I've sent you an invoice. Thanks very much! :D

~Merlin

Are we thinking the Timeless Tales pins will be surprise releases? And do you think we should be expecting the Tangled one in July? :)
I haven't the foggiest clue. Hahah! I haven't even seen a picture of the Tangled one yet. But I think all of the other TTs have been surprises, but they've also been lasting a while. So there's that too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey gang! I have a big job interview today, so I'll be doing the pickups tomorrow. I would be highly, highly shocked if anything sold out today, hahah! Thanks!

Okay! I've updated the list for the pickups tomorrow. With everything going on this week, I've lost track of who I have sent invoices to for these newer pickups. If you're on the list and have not received an invoice, please send me a message and I'll get it for you right away. Sorry for that! <3

I'll post an update tomorrow after pickups. Thanks so much!

AND!! The interview went REALLY well!! <3 Thank you everyone for the well wishes!!

~Merlin

An update for today, the Timeless Tales are still around (I got yours, David!). And there seem to be plenty of Love Letters and Duets. The alphabet mystery box, however, is sold out it seems. So I will no longer be accepting requests for those. Thanks everyone!

I was trying to hold out but the timeless tales up pin is too pretty. If there are some good ones still left, could I be added to that list? Thanks!

I also saw these mystery boxes today, which I hadn't seen in a while!

58bd59b3978fcb7119ce846be328d1f5.jpg
16ab09ac8453f8045a4d703262d22162.jpg

b71cf0d07468168baa588916b427c56c.jpg
9be67401bda031bb41cb50281413b617.jpg

And some new rack pins!

e2cd1215edf6a32222d23b688a872939.jpg

90a5c8dbebb68f4d43c4d358fd5d085c.jpg

7e16755de05cd5ddbbacedc30621a962.jpg

An update for today, the Timeless Tales are still around (I got yours, David!). And there seem to be plenty of Love Letters and Duets. The alphabet mystery box, however, is sold out it seems. So I will no longer be accepting requests for those. Thanks everyone!

Thanks Merlin :)

Hey, could I get on your pickup list for an Elena? And as long as I'm at it, three Pixar alphabet boxes? :)
Sure, I'll grab that pin this afternoon. From what I understand, the alphabet boxes are sold out at WDW. At the very least, I havent seen them all day. :/

Ah well - I jumped on the Pixar Alphabet box thing a little late, anyway. If you don't think there'll be any more of those, then I guess I'm down to either waiting for the next mystery set with chasers, or buying the Stormtrooper helmets... I think I'd better wait for now. Thanks Merlin!

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST THE TANGLED TIMELESS TALES PIN HERE. PLEASE GO TO THE JULY THREAD. Thanks! :3

Back