• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW March + Flower and Garden Festival Pick-ups At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW March + Flower and Garden Festival Pick-ups At Cost!
I'm sorry, but do I know you...?
e66a93632a0f05fd9c2d6bfea906d307.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

tumblr_inline_o5t2gcmOiL1rpeqxb_500.gif

Merlin, plz remove me from the AK 20th anniv Passholder pin. They are on sale now at Island Merchantile (not Discovery trading with the normal LEs). I snagged one at the moonlight magic last night.
Are you sure they're available today? I was just very rudely informed they won't have them until the 29th..

oh? i have 2 8n hand from last night. they had a display case up with 20th 0h pin, magic band, bracelets.....

I'll go check again. :)

Could they have had that set up last night because Moonlight Magic is a Passholder perk? So they double-perked and let said APs purchase the merch ahead of time??? (And to avoid a riot on normal release day, they are NOT allowing this perk, even if you're an AP?)

Or did the rude CM just NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE?!?

Could they have had that set up last night because Moonlight Magic is a Passholder perk? So they double-perked and let said APs purchase the merch ahead of time??? (And to avoid a riot on normal release day, they are NOT allowing this perk, even if you're an AP?)

Or did the rude CM just NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE?!?
the moonlight magic was a dvc, not passholder event. and I got them during regular park hours late afternoon)befor the party. lots of people were buying them.

the moonlight magic was a dvc, not passholder event. and I got them during regular park hours late afternoon)befor the party. lots of people were buying them.

Oh, ok. I qualify for no perks, so I get all these things confused. Ha!

I guess Merlin just got the cranky, misinformed CM today.

Hey gang. Just a heads up, the Puzzle boxes are now 16.99 instead of 12.99. @theoucharis and @MasteringMatt please let me know if you still want them. I will have to invoice laster for the difference.

Merlin,

Yes, I still want them. I will send you the difference shortly.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back