• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May + Wall-E Anniversary Pickups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May + Wall-E Anniversary Pickups: At Cost!
Hey Merlin,

Please put me down for Poe's X-Wing Fighter. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Great pins this month! Could you put me down for the Nurses Day, Mothers Day, Graduation 2018, and Ratatouille if there is any room on your lists. Thanks!

I give in, if the AK jumbo is still available, I'll take it! XD
c87230c7c17d1a537bb7a446dfbed474.gif

Closer look at the releases today! :) Merlin's arm moves up and down. :3

Heads up, some consistent QC issues on Hera (mostly enamel bleeding over). So if you're grabbing them yourself, keep and eye out. :)
0b5d8f9dd3f38eb5f3ff56bceb3e0cff.jpg
5d2ad420c6857d86b9386c662e95115d.jpg
4557a8f8e3964c95b4cfef4f769e7dac.jpg
323ce97b46efa9bb4a6446902bae465f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

So, good news and bad news.

Good news, I've completed all the pickups for today. :)

Bad news. Those Animal Kingdom pins I goofed on last week have sold out (somehow........). So those of you who were affected, I'll be sending you a refund and/or pickup credit this evening or tomorrow. Sorry for that major goof, guys. :( I'm not quite sure how I managed to do that.....

Opening requests for this one. I assume a Revenge of the 5th will be released tomorrow. Not sure if we are going again this weekend, but since it's limited release ($14.99) I assume it'll stick around until Thursday.
ed477d5f3ddecc4abac8d93795fa580c.jpg

Ohh I would love to be put on the May the 4th and 5th Pins list please

To confirm my order

Poe X wing (I already sent Payment)

Granduation pin
May the 4th pin
May the 5th pin (if there is one)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh I would love to be put on the May the 4th and 5th Pins list please

To confirm my order

Poe X wing (I already sent Payment)

Granduation pin
May the 4th pin
May the 5th pin (if there is one)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure thing. :) just hold off on that new invoice then until I cna confirm I get the new SW ones. And incase the Revenge of the 5th one is good. :)

Hi! I’m back in the country as of about an hour ago and that R2 May 4 Pin is already sold out on the website. I’d love one and that Falcon.
I think the R2 is exclusive to the website. As far as I know at least. But the other pins are fair game. :) just hold off on paying that invoice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back