• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP + Aladdin Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

Hi! Thank you so much for doing this! Please add for me the Animal Kingdom Lodge Simba gift box collection. Thank you again!

Hiya.

Can you put me down for one of each of the resort gift box pins and also for these please:

Essence of Evil: Cruella

Beach Club Resort Gingerbread Display 2017 – Lilo and Stitch

Joy 2017 - Stitch

Aladdin 25th Anniversary

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Merlin, Could you please pick up MVMCP 2017 Annual Passholder Exclusive: Toy Soldier and Ornament for me.
Thanks in advance

Alrighty, should be all updated to here. :) Those of you who are requesting several of the Resort boxes double check that I've got the right ones for you. :) It's super easy to miss one! Hahah!

Just put David's name on every list, and he can tell you which ones to remove. It'll be easier. :poke: :D
You know when I saw the flyers I thought "great nothing to much for me" I forgot about a pre-trade from ages ago . Then I managed to trade for the French Coco pins too .
I blame the effort I had to put into the DLR thread , I thought the Villains Vault was as crazy at it could get :lol:
I'm done now I promise ;)

Hahah! There are just so many good pins! It's hard to restrain oneself. ;P

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Meh. I don't want any of them, so they can't be that good. :p

But now I know that in December I'll be stalking your thread going, "MERRRRRLLLLLYYYYYYY I need the Queen of Hearts stinkwater bottle pin!!!!!!"

Hi Merlin, so sorry but can you take me off the Daisy MVMCP list and put me on the list for the three gingerbread pins (beach club, Grand Floridian, and Epcot)? Thanks!

Last edited:
This just in! The Hollywood Studios Maleficent Aph pin was released today. I knew it! XD so I'll re-add everyone to that list and continue taking names.

Also an le 2500 thro Ragnarok pin. :)
447158c6927e0e9a0f54c69af4907d48.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi
Could you please put me down for:
Jingle Bell Jingle BAM
Thanksgiving 2017
Holidays Around the World 2017: Annual Passholder Exclusive
Candlelight Processional 2017
Holidays Around the World 2017
Doorways to Disney: Jungle Cruise
MVMCP 2017 Logo

and just to remind you i'm from the UK
Thank you so much!!! :)

If possible Merlin, Lady and the Tramp and Dalmatian please!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grand Floridian Gingerbread Display 2017 – Penguins (from Mary Poppins)
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Simba

thank you!

Back