• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP + Aladdin Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP + Aladdin Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)
Merlin please put me down for the star wars pin and the three stitch pins thanks in advance.
Fuzzy, will you please confirm that your order is correct? There are actually four Stitch pins.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Merlin,

Please reserve: 1 - Fort Wilderness Chip and Dale pin for me.

I might need a box of the 4 Stocking pins; or possible just one pin, from the Co-Op, C and D. Will confirm that soon.

Thank you.
Connie

Hiya.

Can you put me down for one of each of the resort gift box pins and also for these please:

Essence of Evil: Cruella

Beach Club Resort Gingerbread Display 2017 – Lilo and Stitch

Joy 2017 - Stitch

Aladdin 25th Anniversary

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Hi Merlin,

Can you take me off the resort gift box pins please. Sorry I have a dark tales purchase pending that I need $$$$ for

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

We are all updated to here!

Okay, so here's the deal. Invoices this month are going out in waves. I'll send the first invoice (for all regular pins, including the gift boxes) within the next day or so. MVMCP invoices will go out once I know better the prices (I'm at the second party, so I should know pretty solidly the day before). Aladdin Anniversary/Genie Mystery Boxes invoices will go out once I have the pins in hand. I have no clue how many I'm going to be able to get, so I don't want to over/under estimate.

This means that if you are on the list for MVMCP, please do not cancel after 11/8. And if you are on the list for Aladdin Mystery Boxes, please do not cancel after 11/19.
Otherwise I get stuck with pins and that makes Merlin a sad wizard. </3

Merlin, please add me to a whole stocking set from MVMCP and the chip and dale ornament pin. Thanks!

Hey Merlin,

Please put me down for the following pins:

-Thanksgiving 2017 (Stitch)
-Star Wars POTM Star Destroyer
-Joy(Stitch)
-Mele kalikimaka (Stitch)

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm coming down in December but I would love it if you could get me a few of these since I don't know if they'll last that long...
-Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam
-Caribbean Beach Resort Sebastian present
-One of the Holidays Around the World pins... I can't decide which one! I guess the 3 Cabelleros?? But, if it's easier to get Mickey and Minnie since you already have a bunch of people wanting the other, I'm fine with that one instead. I just want pin souvenirs of all the Christmasy stuff we're planning to do. :D

Welcome back to the forum everyone! :D I'll be flowing out the next wave of invoices in between grading papers today, so keep an eye out and I'll be updating things this afternoon. :)

Please put me down for the Olaf countdown pin. I see I only made it to the back up list but I have to hope. Need it so bad!!!

Hi Merlin!

I have a few requests:
Cruella perfume
MVMCP AP Toy Soldier
Mike for the stocking co-op
AK Lodge Simba gift

Thank you!!

Hi Merlin, would you also be able to pick up for me the MVMCP Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card? Thank you!!

Okay gang! I think I've got the list updated to this point. Some pictures might be moving around to accommodate the new image-per-post limit, so if something is off, please let me know. :) Invoices are rolling out presently!

Hi Merlin, would you also be able to pick up for me the MVMCP Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card? Thank you!!

Since I'm only going to the party once this year, I'll only have one card, and I'm afraid it's spoken for. If that changes, though, I'll let you know. :)

Alrighty! Invoices have been sent out as noted. :) Feel free to double check me and I'll be updating payments received over the course of the night. :)

Please add me for haunted mansion doorway and jungle cruise doorway. Happy to wait for them until you have both. Thanks!!!!!

Hey gang! Just a heads up, the Resort boxes are actually 15.99 instead of 14.99. I'll contact the effected parties this evening.

Back