• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP Pickups: At Cost! (flyer drop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW November + MVMCP Pickups: At Cost! (flyer drop!)
Can You write me down for 2 Chip and Dale countdown pins?

Please pick up: 2 Ariel Lattes, 1 Muppets Lunch Time Tales and 1 Bugs Life pins.
Thank you! :)

Hi Merlin!

If possible I’d like to get Muppets Lunchbox, Shoretrooper Helmet, and 12 of the Cinderella Mystery puzzle packs.

Thank you!

Merlin...can u add to mine:
1-mvmcp Snowmen box set
1-Epcot Festival of holiday (Mickey/Minnie)

Thx

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I didn’t realize anyone was doing pickups on the snowman box set, can you put me down for one if there aren’t too many people ahead of me now?

Last edited:
Okay guys, we are updated with requests up to this point. Please be aware of how CRAZY this month is going to be (I'm fully expecting the Resort Holiday pins to drop as well...) Plus there's Destination D, mountains of end of term grading, oh, and Thanksgiving travel. So please be patient with updates and such. <3

Shipping this month may be hairy with the holiday, so jut keep that in mind as well.

Finally, a note about the Snowman Set from MVMCP. I am really shocked at how low that edition size is--I'm kind of expecting it to be a typo somehow. However, please be aware that it's going to be almost impossible for me to get all of the requested boxes as of now. The party is $100 to get into, so we can't justify Russ coming with, so I'm going in solo. And even though there are several spots to grab pins in during the party, there's only so many disguises I can bring along ;P That being said, if you find the box set elsewhere more securely, PLEASE don't forget to update your order, even if you're at the end of the line. <3

The same goes for the WiR Mystery Boxes. XD

Thanks so much!

I am sure you can guess what I want... but just in case you can't... please add me to the list for the Walt Disney Day pin... thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back