WDW PTN RSPs IN!

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by Abyssinian28, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Abyssinian28

Abyssinian28 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

...and someone not into pin trading would look at that thread title and be like, "What the..."

Anyway! Did everyone get what you wanted? I got everything except one of my Maleficents!

TiggerSue likes this.
  2. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0

Got everything over here! It'll be interesting to see if they are out of Mals resort-wide then after the PTN. Wasn't it LE 4000?

3. TiggerSue

TiggerSue Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hey Nicole - Really? That's so WEIRD that you are missing one of your Maleficents!!!! :confused: MAYBE you should contact Event Services, after checking your RSP Submission, to see what can be done? (It would take 666 people asking for 3 Maleficent pins each to run out of 2000)
    Between Hubby and myself, we got all 5 that we asked for :)
    Gotta go send some PM's - Gonna make some DPF members happy!!

AND

Yep, the Catalog stated LE 4000 - to be split evenly between both Coasts. The Flyers though, printed an LE of 5000 for the Maleficent pin.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Connies_Hobby likes this.
  4. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I was just looking at the thread title and thinking, 'WOW, I feel old.'

I remember when PTNs were weekly at WDW (less often but still regular at DLR) and did NOT have RSPs ... .

TinyTink, Abyssinian28 and TiggerSue like this.
  5. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

I'll double check my submission, but I can't imagine I would have only asked for 2 when I'm going to Paris soon- it seems like the sort of new releases that would be desired over there. But maybe I made a mistake, since it was one of the ones I wasn't keeping for myself. Either way, they might have extras to sell, if that's the case. I should determine how many I'd like to take of all these pins, because I can totally trade for some, too...

6. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

This one is at the Contemporary, too, isn't it? I was just thinking last month about how I missed the Contemporary PTNs. Might not be quite the same, but it should have a nice nostalgic twinge to it.

7. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby SPREADING the DISNEY PIN MAGIC!!

Rating - 100%
    109   0   0

I agree, give Disney Events a Call.

8. Abyssinian28

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

No need, I looked back through my submission form, and for some reason, I did only order two! I'm not sure if I made a mistake, or if I thought, for some reason, that two would be enough.

Hopefully there will be some left over to buy at the event...

9. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

I am glad I saw this thread. My results ended up in the spam folder. I got all that I wanted, but then I did not want much.

Abyssinian28 likes this.
  10. -em

-em Active Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

We got what we asked for- not sure if we’ll keep the extra onesie both asked for the Mali & the lion king PTN pin in case they sold out at #1