• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW September + EPCOT 35th Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW September + EPCOT 35th Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)
Hi Merlin, if you are still doing pickups and they are available, could you please put me down for a Lumiere and Bell and a P&W Logo 2017 Passholder? I will down from 3-9 Oct and can pick up then if that helps.

Thanks!! S/F Leatherneck

** Moved this from the August Thread!

I'll be updating the thread shortly.

Just as a heads up, we are watching the storm closely. As of now, I still plan to go to the park tomorrow afternoon for the pickups. However, this is depending on if I can get gas sometime today, which is proving to be pretty tricky today hahah! I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks!

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'll be updating the thread shortly.

Just as a heads up, we are watching the storm closely. As of now, I still plan to go to the park tomorrow afternoon for the pickups. However, this is depending on if I can get gas sometime today, which is proving to be pretty tricky today hahah! I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks!

~Merlin

DON'T BE A HERO, MERLY! Conserve fuel; you never know what'll happen post-storm.

(And yes, I'd say this even if I was on the list for a pick-up tomorrow, ha ha ha. <3)

Yeah, but I want the pin tomorrow too! XD I'll make a decision tonight. :3

You'll probably be fine! Ha. I just have post-Sandy memories of my dad taking his bicycle out under cover of darkness (pre-dawn) to get on line at a gas station to fill a gas can so we could keep the generator running while the power was out for 8 to 11 days. (I don't remember now. I really think it was 11. But it was definitely at least 8.) I have seen the madness!!!! And we in NJ are conventional weird ... in FL, you get some true weirdos.

Alrighty! We should be all updated to this point. :)

As of now, my college has shut down until Monday, so I will make a dash to the park first thing in the morning to do the pickups for this week. I'm not sure I'll have time to send out invoices ahead of time, so please please please don't cancel on me tomorrow if you're requesting a pin for the Sept 7 slot. Hahah! <3

If something changes, I'll let you know. Obviously, I'm not going to go if it looks nasty. But for now, we should be good. :) Thanks!

~Merlin

These were released as well. I haven't seen the pins in the mystery boxes yet, but I'll snap a pic when I can.

f6ee41d3b9843421d1d27703ac8c7cbf.jpg

73136995d63588e6d46afbd3b53e94b1.jpg

for me just stay safe they are only pieces of metal, life is more improtant. I am not in any hurry
Thanks Linda. :) the weather is actually rather nice today, a few thunderstorms this afternoon in Orlando, but that's par for the course and I should be long gone by then. ;P

But don't worry, I won't do anything foolish. :3

Hey gang! We should be all updated as well as with the pickups from Thursday. I somehow managed to goof and not get doubles for those of you who asked for the Star Wars Droids... So I'll get those next week (not sure how I managed that....).

Anywho, I'll try to send out invoices tomorrow, but it might be as late as Tuesday. We will just see how this storm goes. XD I appreciate your patience in advance.

Also, I know it's not a priority or anything, but I do have everyone's pins and merchandise safely secured as best I can. You can take some solace in that if your stuff gets drenched, so will mine. XD But I don't think it'll come to that. :)

~Merrlin

Please put me down for:
-Star Wars: The Last Jedi - R2-D2
-
Star Wars: The Last Jedi - BB-8
-Piece of Disney History: Pizza Planet
-Happily Ever After: Annual Passholder Exclusive
-EPCOT 35[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary – Spaceship Earth 3D Sculpted Jumbo

Oh wow! I'm super late to this party, but if anyone backs out on the Pizza Planet pin I would love to buy one! Stay safe, Merlin!
They may stick around especially with the closure for the weekend. So I'll add you to the list.

I figured this is the best place to update you guys about us. We are all set and hunkered down. We still have power for now, and we've got enough food and water to last us several days. :) thank you all for the thoughts and pixie dust! The storm is supposed to hit us as early as 8pm tonight, and lasting through the night until about 8am tomorrow morning. So keep those warm thoughts coming. It's gonna be a long night. XD I'll keep you guys as updated as possible. :)

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back