• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW September + EPCOT 35th Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW September + EPCOT 35th Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)
As for Figment Funko, I'm not sure how many I will be able to get, and if it's limited 1 per person, mine are already claimed. If I can get more, I'll post here day of and let you guys know.

Sorry, Merlin! I did my best to keep it hush-hush! :rofl:

Yes, they're around. :) shall I grab the Tangled one for you?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I also still need that Tangled set but no funds, if you end up with a extra set I can look for something from your wants again if you're willing to trade it :)
Bit frustrated because I'm on disability pay and I keep getting financial things come up and trading is so difficult and don't have much traders lol. Happy you are already trading the other pins with me so I totally understand if you don't want to trade this set too :hug: but thought I'd ask :3

I assume you mean the 35th Anniversary Figment, not the I was There, right? :)

As for Figment Funko, I'm not sure how many I will be able to get, and if it's limited 1 per person, mine are already claimed. If I can get more, I'll post here day of and let you guys know.

The Orange Bird Pop was limited to 10 per person, so that may be an idea on how many people can buy. But it's Disney so who knows.

The Orange Bird Pop was limited to 10 per person, so that may be an idea on how many people can buy. But it's Disney so who knows.
Oh geebus!! That's... That's a lot. XD okay, hrm...

Alrighty, I am going to open up the requests for the Figment Funkos. Keep in mind, there's no guarantee that I can get the number requested (and per usual), so likely we will be doing a random drawing. Shipping will also be different, probably 4.50 if I had to guess, or an extra $1.50 of shipping with other pins.

I'll put his list up shortly. I'm also keeping the first two, so keep that in mind as well. ;P

~Merlin

I assume you mean the 35th Anniversary Figment, not the I was There, right? :)

Yes the 35th figment. Not the I was there. Thanks! Here's hoping on Funko Figment. I don't know anyone else going before mid October.

Edit: Do I need to request Figment again? Now that it's officially open?

Last edited:
Yes the 35th figment. Not the I was there. Thanks! Here's hoping on Funko Figment. I don't know anyone else going before mid October.

Edit: Do I need to request Figment again? Now that it's officially open?
No, you're fine. :) I've got you on the list. :)

Hey gang! So I'll be hitting the parks on Friday, and then again on Sunday for the Epcot Anniversary! I'll be with family for this trip, so I won't be as responsive on this as I typically am. So it's super important if you need to cancel a pin. :) Super. Super. Important. Hahah!

Also, I've gotten reports that the Halloween Mystery Boxes have started popping back up outside of the party. So if you're interested in those, let me know and I'll add you to the list. No guarantees of course!

~Merlin

Hello CJ,

I saw the October release fliers on the Disney pin blog fb page tonight.
Would you put me down for 1 of the Magic Moments Beauty and the Beast pins that's releasing October 12 please.

Thank you!!

Hey gang, quick update. I've got all but 2 Splash Mountains, all New Groove and Fall, and all of the Sept 29th Epcot pins other than the first two. For some reason, they only put out a small number of them and the rest are released on Sunday along with the other LE pins. :)

Also, the Jumbo was $75 instead of my quoted $79.99. So I'll provide credits for those affected. :)

Oh! And the Splash Mountain pin is a slider! BR jumps up and down! Too cute!

Just a heads up, probably not grabbing much epcot merchandise today. It's raining and they've separated stuff into different lines. Most of the pins are high enough edition that I can probably grab them tomorrow, but the Funko are almost a def no, or other park merchandise. Super sorry!

I'll make an assessment about pins tomorrow evening and pass out refunds or credits as needed.

Hey gang, so here's the deal. They separated the "I Was Here" merchandise from the rest of the merchandise, so I had to choose between than and the rest, and I very much wanted that pin.

So we picked up those four, but by that time, we had been rained on for an hour out of the two hour wait, and the wait for the other pins had creeped up to four hours. So that was it for me. XD

We will be going tomorrow after work and hopefully grabbing some of them. The Walt pin is Ap only and LR, so hopefully it'll stock around. The Figment 35 is open edition, as are the EPCOT mystery, so I'll snag them eventually. Might not be so lucky with the Living Seas, but hey, I'm human and can only stomach standing in line with people constantly complaining about how Disney can never do anything right for so long before I lose it. XD

I'll keep everyone as updated as possible.

IT IS SUPER IMPORTANT that if you decide to get your pins or merchandise from the event somewhere else that you let me know as soon as you can so I don't buy something without a home. :)

Thanks!

~Merlin and Co

My Dad made it through the "I was There" line and the Figment Pop line at MouseGear by 11:30ish. By the time he was buying the Figment, they were limiting it to 2 per person, but it was 10 originally. I had him skip the Pin Central line today. He's going back tomorrow to see if there will be any Living Seas pins left. Then he went to hit a couple food booths, and get the plastic flute with the Epcot 35 logo before heading home. On his way out, he checked in MouseGear again, and Figment Pop is sold out (although, it may be worth checking back at MG or Image Works, next week in case Ebay sellers return merchandise - that happened for the Orange Bird)

We were there for the 30th and he said there were so many more people in Epcot today than there were then. Madness.

Also, for your pickups - other types of merchandise that may be of interest to your followers... There is an Epcot 35th Starbucks mug, and AK, Hollywood Studios and MK have new "You Are Here" mugs. The MK 45th was available for awhile, so I don't expect a need to buy them immediately.

EF02DFB2-2333-4D3A-B5DD-1FC37D504ACE-1200x900.jpeg

37151669500_344e6c32af_b.jpg

0C1BCB0E-2FAD-45E8-B031-1C3A11293052-1200x900.jpeg

CA4B8596-3666-4B15-9D78-B683AB2FF219-1200x900.jpeg

07ff9fed1b1d4e152e7b26825d9d9a2b.jpg

We were able to get all of the EPCOT 35th Anniversary pins today! :D

Except for the mystery boxes which, apparently, didn't arrive at all...

But we got the rest! :D

No Funko or other merch.

But the pins! :D and no lines or rain! Great success!

I'll be packaging things up and mailing Sept pins out in waves this week so I won't be so overwhelmed and actually send out tracking this time. XD I'll update the thread here as I ship out.

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back