• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Sleeping Beauty PTN Pickups - At Cost! - RSP RESULTS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW Sleeping Beauty PTN Pickups - At Cost! - RSP RESULTS!!
Hi there,

I’m brand new to the forum and would love any Sleeping Beauty pin your able to get your hands on. My soon to b 5 y/o is obsessed and looking to start a collection for her. I had planned to pass down mine and had a few Briar Rose until my mother donated my entire collection, 150+, “by accident” to Goodwill while she was helping store bins during a recent move.

Again, I’m new and have know idea what I’m doing. Everyone have a blessed day and stay safe and warm if caught up in winter storm this wknd!

Lori Elle:)

Edit: Whoops! I somehow misread your first message. :) I'll add you to my lists here. If you would, please clarify and let me know if you indeed want ALL the pins (including the PTN Mufasa and Ray, and the expensive frame set). And if you want any mystery boxes, how many. Thanks! :D

Last edited:
We are updated to this point. :)

Please remember to keep everyone updated if you're hopping lists. :)

Also, since we've got a ton of requests for the mystery boxes, we are starting to get in the territory of only each person getting about 2-3. So just something to consider as you plan!

Edit: Whoops! I somehow misread your first message. :) I'll add you to my lists here. If you would, please clarify and let me know if you indeed want ALL the pins (including the PTN Mufasa and Ray, and the expensive frame set). And if you want any mystery boxes, how many. Thanks! :D

I see demand is high for mystery set. I would love 1 and would b thrilled w/ 2; otherwise , super grateful if u can get hands on Dancing Aurora and Fairies.

Thank U!

I see demand is high for mystery set. I would love 1 and would b thrilled w/ 2; otherwise , super grateful if u can get hands on Dancing Aurora and Fairies.

Thank U!
Sounds good. I've maxed out the Dancing Aurora list, so unless someone cancels, I wouldn't be able to get it until it drops in the park (usually the next few days after the event). You might want to check the sales thread to see if there are others doing pickups that you can get one more securely for that pin. :)

Just keep me in the loop if you hop on with someone else! :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Sounds good. I've maxed out the Dancing Aurora list, so unless someone cancels, I wouldn't be able to get it until it drops in the park (usually the next few days after the event). You might want to check the sales thread to see if there are others doing pickups that you can get one more securely for that pin. :)

Just keep me in the loop if you hop on with someone else! :)

Sure. Again, thank U! Ur so sweet to offer this service to those who aren’t from Sunshine States:)

I think to be fair to everyone I should. I’m hoping once they drop in the park to get a few more boxes. Also I’m assuming if someone ends up with a ton of doubles they might be for sale here. Thanks for checking back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good. :)

And yes, I'll be doing pickups for the pins once they officially drop in the parks.

(watch, they'll drop the same day as the event....)

Please remove me from the maleficent hinge pin list, I got a great spot on Connie's list. Waiting to see how the mystery boxes pan out, for now. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

First time I´m doing this, so hopefully I get it right!
But can you please put med down for the Sleeping Beauty 60th Anniversary Mystery Set? 1 box please. I´m in Europe, but I have a friend in the US that take my american orders when I need to. Thank you!

We are updated to this point! :) I'll be putting in the RSP tonight, so be sure to get your requests in and/or updated!

There were several cancellations, so some of you have moved up into a more secure spot. :)

Hey gang! We got our RSPs back and I have updated the thread to reflect that! :)

For the Mystery Sets, I have allotted the ones from the RSP in bold and then put a slash (/) for the allotment of ones I expect to get from the event itself. I will invoice for both sets (RSP and event allotment) all at once.

Invoices will start rolling out tomorrow.

IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER, PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!! <3

Updated with payments received! Thank you all ~so~ much for super quick payments and communications about payments! I really appreciate it! :) Just missing a handful of payments or communications from the following:

@Poohlady5
@PinFan
@Badockins
@obnpmom2
@bcol
@AshleyV
@PRCYR04

If you can't pay right away, that's fine! But just let me know that you do still want the pins and we will go from there. :) Russ and I are being charged for these in a few days, so we'd like to have as many payments in before then as possible. <3 Thanks!

Hey Merlin! I'm a newbie here but my sister is obsessed with all things Ray! Would I possibly be able to get on the list for a Ray pickup? If not, no biggie, just thought I'd throw it out there. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back