• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

We are new to Pin Trading. This is what we got so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are new to Pin Trading. This is what we got so far.

jps12872

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Let us know what you think. Also let us know if you might be interested in Trading 3D Vinylmation pins

Also my wife completed her first ever set of pins "Oh Mickey"

I'm Glad we can be part of the pin trading fun

thanks everyone....:wavey:

Hey, thanks for sharing your collection! Love how it's arranged! And don't worry... People here will be sure to help you grow your collection! Welcome to DPF family!

Oh, OK thanks. We are not sure what we are going to trade for as of yet, but I'll be sure to let you know. We are both so new and love just about every pin we look at so its kind of a hard choice for us LOL.

I'm looking for these 3D vinylmation pins. you can also look at my updated pins for trade.. thanks
[pinpics]82817[/pinpics]
[pinpics]82066[/pinpics]

Yeah not bad for newbies, we don't want to go bankrupt lol.... We just enjoy collecting what we like and completeing sets for the fun of it. Its kinda like a treasure hunt for us to look for that last piece we need to complete our set. I think for the most part we are not going to aquire a vast collection. We both think the trading and interaction with other people who enjoy this hobby is the most rewarding part.

Awesome! I have only like 70 pins but I want your vinylmation pins lol. I dont have any of those and they are awesome looking :D
Keep on collecting :)

Yeah not bad for newbies, we don't want to go bankrupt lol.... We just enjoy collecting what we like and completeing sets for the fun of it. Its kinda like a treasure hunt for us to look for that last piece we need to complete our set. I think for the most part we are not going to aquire a vast collection. We both think the trading and interaction with other people who enjoy this hobby is the most rewarding part.
Hehe that's what I said when I started two years ago. Then you start to progressively lose all self control, and find yourself spending way too much money on harder to find pins that you NEED in your collection :p Haha but I'm glad your enjoying yourselves-thats what its all about. While I've spent TONS of money on mine and my little sisters pins, its worth it for the good feeling and excitement they give you. Awesome start to your collection thus far. Please keep us updated:)

Awesome! I have only like 70 pins but I want your vinylmation pins lol. I dont have any of those and they are awesome looking :D
Keep on collecting :)

Welcome an thank you for sharing the photo's!

Vicki

Hehe that's what I said when I started two years ago. Then you start to progressively lose all self control, and find yourself spending way too much money on harder to find pins that you NEED in your collection :p Haha but I'm glad your enjoying yourselves-thats what its all about. While I've spent TONS of money on mine and my little sisters pins, its worth it for the good feeling and excitement they give you. Awesome start to your collection thus far. Please keep us updated:)

very nice collection, and you have some great POMH pins, and a good head start on your vinylmation pins,

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement, we are having a blast talking to new people and making friends in the pin trading community. We have a modest income but we don't let that spoil the fun, we collect what we can and enjoy and cherish what we have. We are not sure if we met any of you at the PTN but if we did I'm sure we enjoyed your company.

Hope to make a formal meet in greet one of these days. Take Care guys and happy trading.

Welcome to DPF! It's a great hobby, you will enjoy it.

It's funny you mentioned "Oh Mickey" On our last trip to WDW, my daughter started collecting that set. We were going crazy trying to find all the ones she needed. She finally got it though.

I have a scrap book roller suit case, with 4 binders, & a milk crate full of pins, self control is hard once you taste the magic of pin trading,lol... Welcome to pin trading & welcome to the group. Happy trading & good luck. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back