• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL Well, I need to keep pin trading I guess - mystery of the Tink Grail finally solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL Well, I need to keep pin trading I guess - mystery of the Tink Grail finally solved
I'm actually really curious to know if Disney would have or give any info on this type of scenario.
We used to have a little insight when there were dedicated pin teams, who hosted the monthly PTNs and maybe with that coming back, there's a chance someone might, but I think most of the team is all "New blood" so to speak, so I dunno who'd even have that type of insight or record keeping. Disney Auctions was also all it's own thing, compared to any of the park merchandise.

On the one hand, you don't have your grail pin...:(
But on the other hand, you get to keep searching for your grail pin! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back