• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What ado about Tsums

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ado about Tsums

Pinasaurus

PinPics: Pinasaurus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We can all agree Tsums are adorable, but can quickly get out of hand in terms of desk realestate. I saw some creative uses for decorating with Tsums, since they're a relatively inexpensive way to decorate and accessorize. I saw other people adding them to baseball hats, or to pony tail elastics, and even sewing them onto their pin vests. So I bought a bunch of locking brooch pins and modified some of my Tsums to wear!

It's not super complicated, the hardest part is making sure the embroidery thread matches the fabric. Some tsums have multi colored tummies so I try to keep the thread matching, though ironically I picked a plain boring white one for the pictures. Woops!

The nice thing about these pin backs is they're super light. They also don't have any second twisting piece that standard brooch backs have, which I'm always finding pops off and gets lost and then they can't lock on anymore.
I ordered a whole gob of these brooch backs and have lots extra, so if you're interested in sewing them onto your own tsums, message me! I can also be tempted to sew them onto tsums as well, for a pin or sumthin'. : )

There are definitely a plethora of ways to get more mileage from your collection, let me know what fun ways you've thought up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back