• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What did you get from Tokaji's Strange Game!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you get from Tokaji's Strange Game!??

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Okay, folks! The packages have been sent out, and should be arriving any day now. I promised that pictures would be posted, but I'd rather let the receivers do the posting. So keep an eye out here for those images (if you'd all be so kind to share!). :)

So... I guess I’m first! I just got home and saw a package. I didn’t order anything this big and almost didn’t recognize the sender’s name. Once the name registered, I ran upstairs to open it up!

Here’s Piper! So cute!! You did a perfect job, Corey! His little wire feet are also so cool! I haven’t been able to persuade him to stand, but I’ll try again later. In the meanwhile, he’s perched on my finger and I feel like beach town Mary Poppins

d7eb3b408db4ceb01cbbdeacabc46504.jpg

fba237f3d87e32bf24c1d00870748a25.jpg

d6c843af7edc1d4562a874a9342160fc.jpg

Thank you for the awesome auction and prize hehehehehhehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom is very enamored and super impressed with it. She says you can totally sell it on Etsy and it’s even better than what Disney could make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering what came in the mail. Mom was like, did you order another pin?! Or trade?! And I'm like, did I forget something??

Pix coming soon.

*She. Piper is a female sandpiper. ;)

She is adorable! I love her little knobbly tail. :3

Can't wait to see the others!

Such a cute brooch!

I'm not sure if I will wear it next weekend with my Kylo Ren dress to the villains event, but maybe i will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back