• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

Got my PIF in the mail today! :D My boys were very happy - we collect Donald and Club Penguin! Thank you so much Rocke01! :D
780-d-Pxr21dSIMejvPTaBzq3rOj0B9VUFv6Hk1RkbJt=w312-h207-p-no

I got these awesome pins from maxtrexmom and I could not be more excited for them-- especially Jasmine!!!

Pin PD76043: Storybook Princess - Princess Hearts - Jasmine
Pin PD70090: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Disneyland Icons Collection - Tiki

Thank you Emily!!

Thanks Tiggermickey

I was lucky enough to get 3 pins from Judy, who has obviously worked out I adore Pluto:bigthumb:
PD52752-front.jpg
PD75765-front.jpg
PD72989-front.jpg

Thank you I love them

Lynne

I got the cutest PIF from PinPuff! It was very thoughtful too, as she checked my collection to see if I had it first :D. Pardon the no picture, but it was an adorable Lady and Tramp HM pin! I love it so much, thanks pinpuff!!!

So I had a crappy day in college today and came home in a terrible mood..

Then I found this
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And inside was.....

attachment.php

DONALD!!!!! :donald: :donald: :donald:

That definitely made me feel better!!Thank you, Judy! :wavey:

Aisling (disnerd1989) sent me such a surprise PIF. I live in Dublin, California, and she lives in the Dublin, Ireland area. She gave me this!

mickeyandminnieDublinpin.jpg

I have never seen this pin before. And there's Maltesers too - the center is malt honeycomb. Yummy! Thank you very much Aisling!

Aisling (disnerd1989) sent me such a surprise PIF. I live in Dublin, California, and she lives in the Dublin, Ireland area. She gave me this!

mickeyandminnieDublinpin.jpg

I have never seen this pin before. And there's Maltesers too - the center is malt honeycomb. Yummy! Thank you very much Aisling!

I'm glad you like the pin. Enjoy the Maltesers (if you haven't eaten them already :) )

I got a GREAT pif from cristywill!! The Mr. Toad pin is a LE, so cool!!! The Lumiere, I am SO happy with, because just 2 days before I had been wishing I had that exact pin for the BatB lanyard that I'm working on... Cristywill is PSYCHIC!!! :lol: Thank you so much, I love them both :D

2b41f5ccd01a206282310653c3faa4a2_zps91d4aa2a.jpg

I'm glad you like them. :) I have been called psycho but never psychic :lol:. I'd love to see a pic of your BaTB lanyard!

I got a GREAT pif from cristywill!! The Mr. Toad pin is a LE, so cool!!! The Lumiere, I am SO happy with, because just 2 days before I had been wishing I had that exact pin for the BatB lanyard that I'm working on... Cristywill is PSYCHIC!!! :lol: Thank you so much, I love them both :D

2b41f5ccd01a206282310653c3faa4a2_zps91d4aa2a.jpg

Thanks so much to TiggerMickey for my two very cute pins: 53271 Mickey as Luke Skywalker and 90190 Disney's Best Friends mystery pack: Simba, Timon and Pumaa. So adorable!

My apologies to TiggerMickey because I'm totally getting my pin trades and PIFs mixed up. I received my PIF from her today (not the luke skywalker and Lion King pins) but instead the cutest package ever, which contained my PIF pin and a couple of Zaps as well. It was such a fun surprise. I received: #91752 Snow White Princess Shoe; #53147Cast Community Fund (a very cool pin I've never seen before) and #91752 Stitch at main street mailbox - we are huge stitch fans in my house!

The fun part of getting my trade confused with the PIF is that I wasn't expecting anything today so the PIF was an awesome surprise!

Back