• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What is ACME doing? Poor Ariel! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is ACME doing? Poor Ariel! :D

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Edit* I need to make it clear that this was not a thread made to complain or beeing mean. I was just having a laugh at the official pictures released. I thought it was a bit fun because Acme is known for making breathtaking designs. These will probably come out looking amazing! Please take this post with a smile on your face and love in your heart! <3 :)

I was so excited about the new Ariel Golden series coming out from Acme. But omg! Look at the pins! LOL

On this pin she is super pale yellowish and it looks like she is out in space!

This she looks beautiful in but what did they do to her dress? Its supposed to be black and blue

Here it looks like she is stuck in cement instead of water

Do I need to point out the clown face???

This one that looks amazing though!

On top of all they make you buy 10 mystery bags at 15 dollars each to be able to buy the set for 150 dollars

Acme acme acme! o_O :)

Last edited:
I agree and could say more, but don't want to turn this into a negative thread of comments. The last is the best one, in my eyes.
I hope everyone read this with the smile I had when I wrote it. Im not trying to be negative. I was just laughing when I saw them. Still want them but cant afford 300 dollars right now.

Are they worth more if they are round like the BT pin? Would it add value if a box got lost or disappeared like the RC pins?? Just wondering.

You're not being mean. Every single one of those pins--except the last one--took a beautiful design and gave it a fatal flaw. C'mon, clown face?

I did see some photos of the actual pins and they do look better than these pics! Not perfect but some of them are absolutely stunning!

I did see some photos of the actual pins and they do look better than these pics! Not perfect but some of them are absolutely stunning!

Are you sure you're not be wowed by the shiny newness factor? haha, catches me all the time, I end up putting pins in my collection instead of trading them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back