• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What is your best/favorite pin you ever found on a CM Lanyard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your best/favorite pin you ever found on a CM Lanyard?

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am just trying to bring some cheer back to Pin Discussion.

So, what is the best and/or favorite pin you ever picked up from a CM lanyard or trading board while at the parks and surrounding areas ... not counting Pin Trading Nights?

For us, it was the Ariel pin
pin30726

given to my daughter in Epcot's Pin Store by a cast member. She was a little over 4 yrs old and started a conversation with the CM about how she loves princesses and princess pins.

The nice young lady wanted to encourage my daughter further and placed this pin on her pink princess lanyard.

Last year, I also found which is LE 500 on a manager's lanyard in Contemporary. It does not fit into my collection, so it is a trader, but it was a happy surprise in the sea of HM pins.

I am interested in hearing your happy finds.

I only trade on tot he lanyards in the UK but I have been very lucky with my trades, I think i walk in when they get pins from the US to put on the lanyards XD!

Probably the weirdest pin I have ever gotten was this one

pin76049

I used this as a trader to get something I wanted at mouse meets but it was a sweet find from a CM lanyard!

But this is probably the best pin I have ever gotten. I know, it's not even that special or any of those other things, it's no ones HG or even that hard to get, but this was the first pin I ever got and got me in to pin trading. Me and my friend Masamune (on here) were in the liverpool Disney store and she was trading, so one of the CM's said we have these pins left over and no sets for them to go with so heres one each.

pin77161

This pin officially got me in to pin trading and it states how I feel about pin trading.LOVE! I will never trade away this pin and it lives at the top of my pin board <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back