• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What the heck !!!! Silly mouse bucks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck !!!! Silly mouse bucks!!!!

KT07

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow. How sad that Disney dollars are gone.

My my wife is a RN in the ER as many of you know. She loves to help people and will go out of her way to make little kids smile or feel a little better. One way she would do this is by giving away Disney dollars. We would use our own money each trip to get the bills she would need until the next trip. This last trip, as always we went to get our little bits of magic and found out we can no longer get them. :ugh:

So I wonder who here also liked the bills and what did you use them for.

If if anyone has bills to donate or sell. Please let me know. They are really the best way to light up a kids face in the ER.
Thank you
KT

WWWDD

I'm not sure if I still have any or not I will have to check but if I do then they are yours. I'm at work right now and will check when I get home. If I do still have any then I will PM you for your address.

I'm not sure if I still have any or not I will have to check but if I do then they are yours. I'm at work right now and will check when I get home. If I do still have any then I will PM you for your address.

thats what I'm talking about!!! Thank you my friend.

Come on dpf. Let s spread some magic. Maybe everyone can sign and or put a note on the bills they send us. More than likely some kids will have the bill for life. In some cases I'm very sure the families will always keep the bill and remember the smile and pain free moment that it made in there little ones life.

thank you again everyone.
KT

Ps. I will try to make a list and post pic of all bills we get. The next part will be to post the day it goes to a kid in the ER. I won't be able to share the kids information, will try to see if I can post age and boy or girl.

Sorry I was gone a while. This is still something we can do if people like the idea. Spread the magic.

WWWDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back