• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing? blog update [2/28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me if there are any Nightmare Before Christmas or princess pins? I'm debating whether or not it's worth it for me to sponsor someone. Thanks:) Soooo jealous of you Cali people!

There are no Princess or NBC pins listed. There is a trading bag, lanyard, Some Star Wars, looks like one frame set, a Stitch, Goofy and a little Green Men. We have 29 choices, but the first 2 are annual passholders. #16 is the Arcade set. No prices listed.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

A KINGDOM HEARTS PIN

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I think I just died. If they continue to make Kingdom Hearts pins I will be so HAPPY!

Interesting stuff. It's the type of stuff DH really likes, but it seems a bit of a "limited audience" for most things. I wonder how popular items will really be. I notice the mystery set is "Limited Release," so I wonder if it will be exclusive to the event, or just debut at the event. I'd like to get some of those. Love the Circut Board park map.

The pin list .PDF does not work for me, can anyone post a list when they get a chance? Can't wait to see the goodies.

not working for me on 2 different laptops, stalls about a minute of downloading it and its getting on my nerves...

Are there any UP related pins as thats all I care about??

not working for me on 2 different laptops, stalls about a minute of downloading it and its getting on my nerves...

Are there any UP related pins as thats all I care about??

No, no UP pins. There isn't a wide variety of characters represented.

Several Fab 5, several Star Wars, several DLR attractions, Stitch, Tron, Toy Story Aliens, Wonderful World of Color Show - Mars and Beyond (has a Walt pin), Disney Robots (Treasure Planet, Black Hole, Wall E). A lot of the "popular" characters: Tink, Jessica, Alice, Princesses don't lend themselves to this theme and aren't represented.

why oh why oh why!! the two events with super cool pins this year have to both be at times when I can't go :( June 24th is about when the kids get to camp I don't think my camp director is going to love the idea of me popping over to Cali for a day or so! LOVE the mechanical kingdom set, can't justify the cost of sponsoring someone for one set though, of course if anyone has space on their rsp :)

Where has the link to register gone? Has this event sold out. I signed up around 2 and came home to see if the catalog is listed (5:30 Eastern) and the registration link is gone.

My two big passions in life are Disney and video games, so a lot of the pins for this event really appeal to me. The only one I'm truely wanting though is the Kingdom Hearts pin. :) I hope this means that they'll make some more! I totally love my 4 Hot Topic Kingdom Hearts pins.

Did any one find a listing for the Mickey / Tron figurine? The picture on the What HapPining blog implied that it was part of the Sci-Fi Academy merchandise.

You are also offered a PWP, when you fill out the RSP. But, I couldn't find a picture of the PWP.

I like all the Star Wars pins, but disappointed that there is only one Tron pin and one Star Tours pin.

ok, normally I try to be the karmic kinda dude,

I am going to get a really really big ray gun and start blasting holes in all the enemy shields of anyone, ANYWHERE, who complains about WDW getting the good pin events!!

This is just so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No cool boxes, no really cool tron pins, no even cool lanyard medal<did you see that !!?>>

Sure I could sell my ship "the Villianous Scum" but then how would I get there!???

Damn damn damn, got to be a princess day i can spoil somewhere to make myself feel just a tad better ):>[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back