• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing? blog update [3/17]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's HapPINing? blog update [3/17]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It will always be Mulholland Madness to me. :hs:

From the What's HapPINing? blog:

March 17, 2011

400001324134.jpg

This pin will be released in May and commemorates the soon to open Goofy's Sky School Attraction. The pin is also part of the annual passholders series at Disneyland® Resort that began in January with a pin featuring Chip 'n Dale with a classic quote from Walt Disney - "Disneyland will never be completed." The pin also came with a giant backer card that the additional 5 limited edition pins can be displayed on as seen below:

400001324073_backercardblog.jpg

Here's a look at all of the pins that have been released so far:

World of Color - Tinker Bell

Chip 'n Dale

Another set of pin that won't be missed. These pins remind me of the times when Disney gave away pins and backing boards to complete when sending a little cash. Yes, Disney gave away pins. Now they cost $1 for now. Dam, am I old to remember this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back