What's this pin size should be?

Discussion in 'Pin Comparison' started by crazychinacat, Jan 2, 2019.

1. crazychinacat

crazychinacat New Member

0   0   0

Is anyone know what's this pin size should be? I just know small one is fake, is the big one is fake, too?? thanks

2. crazychinacat

crazychinacat New Member

0   0   0

[GALLERY=][​IMG][/GALLERY]

3. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Not sure it's correct, but my understanding of this series is there were different releases, both small and large, so all the pins are legitimately available in both sizes.

crazychinacat likes this.
  4. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

I have a couple of Maleficents from this series and one is small and one is bigger (like your picture.) Both appear to be legit. So I agree with @Ajk both of yours could be legit also.

5. crazychinacat

crazychinacat New Member

0   0   0

ok, I know they have 2 sizes and are legit now. Just wonder, do you think they are look like fake or not by your experience? the small one right eyes and Clapper top , it looks like the black area is not surfaced with the silver edgese. And suddenly, I find the "S" on the big one at last is change to bold, will this happen on authentic? thanks a lot.

6. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

Without having them in hand (ie, unable to do my tests for weight, metal thickness, ping/thud when gently dropped, feeling for dips in paint, etc.)… both look legit to me (v. subjective, but its an opinion). :)

7. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Agreed.

8. crazychinacat

crazychinacat New Member

0   0   0

Thanks for sharing these, I will try to check it more clear to learn how to identify it. Get a lot of fake pins nearly, so sad.