• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's your favourite Disney cat pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your favourite Disney cat pin?

Cursor

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There's thousands to choose from. Mine is Figaro asleep in bed with a red sleeping cap. :)

[pinpics]6349[/pinpics]

Last edited:
One of my favorites!
pin50154

Pin 50154: DisneyShopping.com - Si and Am with Jack o'Lantern

If I had to choose, it would be this pin:

pin37985
Pin 37985: Disney Cats
I am very allergic to cats, so even viewing this thread my eyes are getting itchy.
10_2_26.gif

pin75802

Pin 75802: DisneyStore.com - Kiss Series - Figaro and Cleo

I love the border, and the close up on Figaro and Cleo. TOOOO CUTE!

And I can not forget about the sailor kittens! OMG I just want to put my cat in a costume so bad, but she would kill me. LOL

pin75802

Pin 75802: DisneyStore.com - Kiss Series - Figaro and Cleo

I love the border, and the close up on Figaro and Cleo. TOOOO CUTE!

And I can not forget about the sailor kittens! OMG I just want to put my cat in a costume so bad, but she would kill me. LOL

Loving those sailor kittens!!!

You think he likes it? He did not seem very happy.... :eeyore:
DSC00309.jpg

Last edited:

I bought a sailor costume from petsmart once. It was made for small dogs, and figured it would look cute on my white cat. Needless to say, I didn't see him for a week! I never even got a picture either. :(

But I do have this one!
0809081834a-1.jpg

OK, here's my favorite cat pin. I absolutely LOVE Si and Am, and I think this pin is just sooo cool!

pin30650.jpg

Pin 30650: Disney Auctions - Hep Cat (Si & Am)

My favorite cat is Dinah and I love all the pins (including Cheshire Cat pins). But I love this one because it reminds me of the movie when she puts the flowers on her head.
pin75437

I've never really been a Tigger fan at all (sorry Judy!), but I got this when it came out, I thought it was just adorable:

pin20819

There are probably some others, but this was the first one that popped into my mind.

Hannette

I like this pin so much! And need it even more! Wish it had a better picture.

pin29884

Pin 29884: Alice in Wonderland - CATerpillar

But my favorite Disney Cat has to be Dinah! She's just amazingly precious and reminds me of my little Pom. (I don't have any cats)

pin43380

Last edited:
This is my favourite so far in my collection and it is even nicer in real life
Pin 46794: DLRP - Mother's Day 2006 - Aristocats

I really shouldn't have taken a look on pinpics at the cat pins- I think my want list is about to get a whole lot bigger:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back