• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

When do graduation pins show up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do graduation pins show up?

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Don't know when I'll be back to DTD to check, but does anyone know when graduation pins usually start showing up? The ones with the year and a character in a cap and gown, that sort of thing.

I saw someone ask something similar on FB, and somebody answered usually in May. I'm hoping someone can pipe in here cuz I'm def gonna be looking for a graduation pin this year!

My niece is getting her bachelor's degree on May 5...the first of the cousins on that side of the family to graduate college. Although she's in Tennessee, while we're in California, and on the same day as my son's Eagle project in boy scouts. :( So we won't be going. She loves Winnie the Pooh...I'm going to be checking out the grad stuff when it shows up, for sure! I was hoping to find a pooh graduation pin, but after looking at Pinpics, it seems that he's not a common character for them to have. humph! :rolleyes:

Pretty sure all the regular (non-pin) grad merch has been out at DL for several weeks. Feels like it hit the parks well over a month ago. So a pin (if not currently available and I haven't particularly noticed one but I haven't looked either) should be showing up soon if they're going to have one.

Pretty sure all the regular (non-pin) grad merch has been out at DL for several weeks. Feels like it hit the parks well over a month ago. So a pin (if not currently available and I haven't particularly noticed one but I haven't looked either) should be showing up soon if they're going to have one.

That's good to know. I'd like to pick one up for one of my students who's going off to the CP after graduating.

They have several of the graduation on both the Shop Parks app and the Shop Disney website!

Here's a unique/cheap one that I don't think is in the parks:

Mickey Mouse Glow Ears Headband - Graduation 2018
file_59336134.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back