• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Where are the star wars weekends pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the star wars weekends pins?

Dented

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So, I have been anxiously awaiting the star wars weekends pins, selling of some star wars autographed stuff on another website so I can snag some of them. The only problem is I have yet to see anything posted anywhere about them. Anyone have a heads up on those pins that should be out in just one month?

Last year they were posted on the Disney Park Blog on April 2nd. by Steve Miller. So they are "late" this year, I agree. With all of the changes in the Pin program who knows when they will be displayed??

P.S. from the Disney Park Blog, looks like info to come out soon:

In late May, you will find a galaxy of new Star Tours and Star Wars inspired-apparel, toys and more that will reach their final destinations on our store shelves. Here’s a quick peek at one of the Disneyland Resort-specific items that will be available, but I promised fellow bloggers, Dara Trujillo and Steven Miller, that I wouldn’t show anything else. I can assure you, that their Disney Parks Blog posts will be worth the wait. Not only will they show you some other great apparel and toy items coming your way, but Dara also has the inside scoop on everything merchandise-related for Star Wars Weekends at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Passholders, I assure you the Force is strong! There is an entire collection of Star Tours merchandise being made just for you. Here’s what I consider one of the “must-have” passholder items that will be available in late May. As soon as I get an official release date, I’ll let you know. And wait until you see the rest.

Mike S.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back