• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Who wants a Disgust keychain zap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! Who wants a Disgust keychain zap?

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I'm planning (hoping?) to drop my Christmas cards off at the post office on Friday before the snow hits. I also happen to have a Disney keychain that needs a new home. So I said to myself, "Self, why not kill two birds with one stone and mail off an LBE with your cards?" Bada bing bada boom, we got ourselves a zap.

This is Disgust from the Series 6 blind bags.

IMG_2965_zpskq727foq.jpg

I know she doesn't look like she's happy to see you, but trust me, she is. If you'd like to see her show up in your mailbox, just post here. I'll list everyone who posts in numerical order and then run it through a randomizer. Whichever number gets picked is the person who will be graced with Disgust's presence. You've got until 7 p.m. Central Time tomorrow (Thursday, December 15). Easy, yes?

tumblr_npvk6jxAf51tlntkwo2_r1_500.gif

You know, I wasn't going to collect the Inside Out keychains, but Disgust is just too cute. I'd like to enter, please.

Why don't we get these in the UK ?
Or do we and I haven't seen them yet , I have a couple from my WDW visit and their really cool .
I love Disgust but was Anger also part of this series ?

Why don't we get these in the UK ?
Or do we and I haven't seen them yet , I have a couple from my WDW visit and their really cool .
I love Disgust but was Anger also part of this series ?

Aww look how cute! I am in love with the Sadness one - I may have to start a Sadness (and Joy!) pin collection....

You guys are entering, right? I want to make sure I have an accurate list of who wants in.

Lol, I like the IDEA of the mystery, but I always somehow want to know exactly what I'm buying for some reason:p I guess I'm weird.XD

Wanting to know what something is before you exchange your hard-earned money for it?

Nope, sorry. I declare you completely sane. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back