• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Will the disney store uk online ship to the United States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the disney store uk online ship to the United States?

Dented

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Will the Disney Store UK Online store ship to the united states? If so, is shipping fairly steep?

If you wanted to pay me in paypal I would get them for you but it would be £10 for the pins £4.95 Disney shipping and I could probably ship to you for £3.00/£3.50?, not sure what that is in $ as not sure of the current rate?

It's an option if you cant get them any other way

I wish the UK and Japan Disney Store websites shipped to the US but unfortunately they don't, I love looking at both websites anyway just to see what is currently being offered. It works for other countries to order from the US website but not the other way around :-(

I am trying to find the Disney Store Japan pins now, never heard of them before.

Have a link? I don't understand the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back