• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Genie Mystery Pin Chaser Wish-list! Phase TWO! Make your Wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with that the wishing is closed! :D check back on Thursday afternoon to see all the chasers and find out the winners!

SO EXCITED
6ed411e52e6d336c21de18474e8dd4e9.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Will you post pictures of any chasers? And if you will post them... will you post them in this thread? (Just need to know where to look.)
You have made watching this mystery set a lot of fun! And now I really want to know which of the wishes come true. Thanks!

I'll post them here for sure. :) and probably in the 2017 Pin Release thread as well.

But definitely here. ;)

So we are in line to get in! And we got our free treat. Which.... Was a plain Mickey head rice Krispy treat. XD

Holy cow! They actually did Genie when controlled by Jafar! (Or is that "Phenomenal cosmic power!"?) And I love that the super chaser is "Made ya look!"

Do I get double credit since both of my first round wishes were done? ;D

Also.. what is the brown/ sepia looking one? I don't recall what part of the movie that was..

It's from when Genie tells Aladdin he gets three wishes. (right at the end of this clip.) "No substitutions, exchanges, or refunds."

Last edited:
I did get a whole set after some trading and was super lucky to pull a Super Chaser in my first box. :D I was elated. XD

Anywho, I'll post some better pics tonight and decided on a winner for the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back