• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WINNER ANNOUNCED PAGE 2!!! ---- Tinker Bell as Jessica LE300 ----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: WINNER ANNOUNCED PAGE 2!!! ---- Tinker Bell as Jessica LE300 ----

talesoftobv

Instigator of Mass Hysteria
Rating - 99.2%
246   2   1
A TALES' AUCTION!
disney-banner.jpg

LISTING BY TALESOFTOBV.
INSPIRED BY GOOFY_MOE!
SPONSORED BY A PIN OBSESSION.

RULES & HOW IT WORKS:

• Pin pictured below is up for "trade auction." The pin will be given to the best offer posted.
  • Traders who are interested in bidding must post a clear bid of pins. If offering a PODM, please include image of cell or detailed description.
  • Pins DO NOT have to be on my wants list!
  • Once a day, I will post the leaders of the auction until the auction ends.
  • Bidders are free to change, add to, or delete their bid BEFORE the auction ends. But please, put in a new post.
  • Deadline for posting a bid is FRIDAY, JULY 06, 2012 AT 10:00 PM PST.
  • A winner will be announced on Friday at 11:00 PM PST.

PIN UP FOR AUCTION:

Pin 66025: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Halloween Series Tinker Bell as Jessica Pin

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=66025

pin66025

On backer card.
In good condition.

Trading: 18
Wanting: 219

Tinker Bell's not bad, she's just dressed that way! Tink masquerades as Jessica Rabbit on this Jumbo Halloween Series Tinker Bell as Jessica Pin inspired by Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Walt Disney's classic Peter Pan. Imported.

Enamel cloisonné
Gold finish
One in a series of Disney pins featuring your favorite characters dressed in Halloween costumes

3'' H
Limited-Edition of 300

WHAT I LIKE & COLLECT:

• [*=left] Princesses! Aurora, Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana & Merida!
    [*=left]Mulan, Hercules, Cats & Bolt!
    [*=left]THE AVENGERS!
    [*=left]Toy Story: Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye.
    [*=left]Some Stitch, Tinker Bell and Jessica.
    [*=left]Love Romance!
    [*=left]Good artwork!
    [*=left]Pretty, shiny, glittery things!

NOW TO THE BIDDING!
GOOD LUCK!

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! ;)

Last edited:
Oh poop! I can't go up against Goofy Moe, he'll wipe me out!!!!!!!

Vicki

P.s. John is drinking out of his mug just thinking about this pin!

OMG! Gonna have to through my keepers for this one. My wife wants it!!!!! LOL...

Moe

Goofy_Moe said:
It's ok... Thursday will come and go and she will forget to bid... Happens all the time... No worries here... HeHeHe

Oh, it's on now goofy moe! Just set a reminder in my phone. TTHhHhHhH! :p

i am going to give t a try. :)

i bid...

Pin 33920: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel in Circle
and
Pin 88719: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid Family Only
and
Pin 20373: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Ariel)

or

Pin 88074: Disney Store Europe - Beauty and the Beast Human Again Set (Mrs Potts and Chip pin only)
and
Pin 88719: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - The Little Mermaid Family Only
and
Pin 83889: Vinylmation Jr #2 Mystery Pin Pack - Buzz Lightyear Only
and
Pin 83888: Vinylmation Jr #2 Mystery Pin Pack - Woody Only
and
Pin 62995: WDW - Booster Collection - Disney-Pixar's Toy Story (Woody Only)

or

Pin 88108: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney-Pixar Toy Story
and
Pin 88074: Disney Store Europe - Beauty and the Beast Human Again Set (Mrs Potts and Chip pin only)

good luck everybody. :):):):):)

I'll give this a try too.
I'll bid these pins.
PIXAR STUDIO STORE TOY STORY PINS # 81340 81341 81432 81433 81434 81435.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL
I'll add these D-23 # 86076 and 86078

Last edited:
Leaderboard is still the same, but I will say that d.ducks is getting close! I just love Ariel so much. :3

ya;all are nutz. Bidding so many pins to start.. Wyll has the right idea, wait til the end, like watch list on ebay, you stalk the pin you want, waiting for the other bidders to lose momentum. Watch them drop like flys, one by one, until only the strongest bid remains... Then, and only then, do you pounce like a cat on a mouse, you tackle the bid with claws exposed, teeth bared.

lol, yeah but sometimes showing what you willing to bid will scare the others away. plus some are willing to go hardcore for a pin they want and no matter if u wait till the last minute you can't outbid the person. lol, we'll just have to see how it goes.

there is still plenty of time left...

Ok i am going to try:

Pin 89189: Disney Store Europe - Tiana & Naveen
Pin 74834: Walt's Classic Collection - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Snow White

and

pin88108
---- this is the scene.

Wow, some great bids!

Leader Board:

1. MovingtheStars
2. Simbanino
3. d.ducks/CaligirlUCR (Pretty much a tie)

***Bid Modified, see post #27***

My offer:
pin90495
Pin 90495: Piece of Disney Movies - Little Mermaid
Your choice of one cell:
1.) Ariel with Flounder in her hair (looking over her left shoulder),
or
2.) Ariel head shot with her eyes looking up

and this pin:
pin36547
Pin 36547: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cinderella & Clock Tower

I can email pics of the PODM pin to you, if you PM your email address.... I couldn't figure out how to add my pics... :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back