• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Winner picked! :) My trade auction! Pin 14559 Disney Boxed Collection (Sleeping B

Auction Ended: Winner picked! :) My trade auction! Pin 14559 Disney Boxed Collection (Sleeping B

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0

Alright, so since the last one I tried was not interesting enough and I closed it I am trying another one. :) I had to think of a better pin to try with.

Rules -

Please make offers in this thread.

Looking for pins from my wants list but will consider offers of others especially if they make good traders.

I will keep this open for one week so it will close next Sunday night.

If there does not happen to be an offer I would consider fair I do have the right to pass on the offers (though I don't plan to do that). :D

Alright, so this time I am putting up

pin14559
Pin 14559: Disney Boxed Collection (Sleeping Beauty)

101_1542.jpg

This set is brand new in the box and it really beautiful! :)

Last edited:
I'll bid

Pin 34752: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch with Fairies
Pin 82715: DSF - Pin Trading Event - Stitch Trophy
Pin 77694: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - A Bug's Land

I don't have too much that you want right now but lets try anyway. I'll do a JUMBO! :)
Pin 35969: WDW – Featured Artist Collection 2005 (Mickey,
Minnie & Friends Spinner) Mark Seppala
(no box)

good luck on your auction!

**had to modify as I just traded my belle PTN...sorry :(

Last edited:
I'll bid Pin 47982: WDW - Storybook Princess Jumbo - Ariel and Prince Eric

Hey guys! Sorry, I was out all day long and am just getting in to check this. I will give it about another 30 minutes and then I will close and pick a winner. :)

Thank you so much for all of the bids! I am looking forward to picking a winner.

Closing now. :). Alright, so there is not an offer I am in love with but I would still like to pick a winner so let me think on it for a few minutes and I will choose. Thanks to everyone who bid. I'll have another auction for tomorrow that I think might interest a few people. :)

Back