• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winners! Auction: DPA: Ariel & Eric and Stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners! Auction: DPA: Ariel & Eric and Stitch

akaibara

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Inspired by Goofy_Moe's neat pin auction idea I decided to have my own little auction. :)

I have two pins this time; both from the Disney Parks Adventure Mystery Set. They aren't super rare LE's or anything but they are highly wanted enough for me to fear turning on my trade assist and being flooded with trade requests. I'm just looking to get the best possible offer for them.

Rules:
  • Make your offer here in this thread. Please do not PM your offer! I want to see them all in the same place. I'm a visual person so if you can post images please do. Don't worry if you can't.
  • You may make offers for both pins or just one of them. Please label your offer with "Ariel Only", "Stitch Only" or "Both". You can make a different offer for all three categories.
  • If you win both pins you automatically get the whole box. If you win only one, I will cut the box in half and use half.
  • I will stop taking offers on Thursday, May 31st @ 5 pm EST.
  • Winner(s) will be announced no later than 7 pm EST on the same day.
  • Pin(s) will be shipped the next day. We pay our own shipping as in a regular trade. International trades are welcome.

Hints: I collect NBC, the Ducks and a little Goofy. Even if what you have to offer isn't on my wants list it might have been there yesterday so give it a try anyway. I like glitter and avoid Free-D. I'm in a summery sort of mood. I also adore Pascal. :3

And now the pins!
Below are photos of the actual pins. I didn't have the best lighting when I took the photos so the colors are a little off.

Pin 90395: Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Ariel and Eric Only

*Special note: The colors on this pin appear a little different in person. The part that appears cream-colored on the shell and Ariel's skin is actually more pink-ish and the shell itself is a hotter shade of pink that just doesn't photograph or scan accurately.
This is is a borderline keeper pin. It's only up for trade because I'm not a fan of the color pink.

Pin 90393: Disney Parks Adventure - Mystery Pin Set - Stitch Only

*Special note: The section directly under Stitch's raised arm is black. All other dark areas on the space ship is dark blue, not black.

Let the bidding commence!

Last edited:
Don't let the LE100 keep you from bidding guys! There are plenty of OEs and high LEs that I want more right now.
And Stitch needs some love too!

Here's a couple more hints:
- There are sets I want to "complete". What I mean by "complete" is let's say I already have the Donald in the set and there's also a Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Tinkerbell in the set. All I'd need to complete the set is Goofy.
- There are a bunch of Japanese pins I've been trying to get my hands on lately with no success.

I got it from the online Disney Store. They have it listed as "Disney Parks Authentic" rather than "Disney Parks Online Exclusive" so I guess it was released at the parks st some point? Or will be? I guess it's also possible they meant to list it as an online exclusive but made a mistake. They've listed things wrong in the past...

I would love this pin but have nothing on your wants :(

You should give a try anyway! If I collected princesses it would be Ariel and you have plenty of those! :) The only reason I don't actively collect her is because she's pretty expensive but that doesn't mean I won't grab a pin or two that I like.

For ariel and eric:Pin 33119: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Jack & Sally Dancing

not on your wants list, but also this goofy pinPin 79781: DLR - Destination D - Boxed Set - Goofy Only

Ariel only: pin 24085, pin 35938, pin 59474, and pin 82196.
might add more or change this some later.

Last edited:
Yay! Finally, some love for Stitch! I'm sorry that my photo just doesn't do justice for that pin. It's really nice in person.

And Dolphin, my favorite Ariel pin is in that list; you do not need to add a thing. :)

Less than 24 hours to go!
No bids for both pins together.....?

***Also, quick question for those who offered multiples, are all being offered or am I choosing from those? Seriously some of these offers are so generous I'm not sure what's happening, lol. I'm just so used to getting offers of HMs for my LE250 pins and then to get LE100s for and OE; I'm confused. If I could get some clarification before it time for me to decide it'll make decision time a bit quicker. Thanks! :)

I'm offering all 3 :) it's rare that I have a pin for trade that's on someone's most wanted list, so if I can help at all I just thought I would!

I want Ariel but don't have anything on your wants... :(

Awww, I'm sorry mojoscout... I know how much you like Ariel. :(

And thanks for the clarification guys! Oh man, this is going to be a really, really tough choice.... well, except for Stitch since there's only one bid, lol. For now anyway.

Well, I'll make an offer for the Stitch pin. Your choice of one of these:

Pin 13316: WDW - I Conquered The World Pin Pursuit (Donald)
Pin 81447: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Park #6 - Wet Paint Donald ONLY

Bidding closed!

Now for the hard part... deciding.

To make things a little easier for me being all visual and everything.

lunarbasket bid for Ariel:

talesoftobv bid for Ariel:

zoelovespins bid for Ariel:

Dolphin324 bid for Ariel:

CrashMyParty bid for Stitch:

And unibear bid one of the following for Stitch:

Last edited:
Choosing from the Ariel offers was real tough because everyone had offered at least 1 pin that I had tried to trade for or seriously considered purchasing at some point within the last three months. All of the offers were amazing!! Seriously. So I consulted with my bro who doesn't collect pins but has, for the most part, the same taste as me in most things. And we decided that....

talesoftobv is the winner for Ariel and Eric!
We just couldn't resist the sparkliness of the Scrooge pin and how happy Scrooge is in his pot of gold. :3
We're also both fans of trains and it being made of gingerbread is an added plus to my former pastry chef self.

Now deciding for Stitch was much easier as only one pin offered was on my wants list before I chopped it in half...

unibear is the winner for Stitch!
I would like pin 13316 please.

Congratulations to both winners!
And a big thank you to everyone who participated!!!

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back