• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Winnie the pooh, pokemon, dumbo cups and teddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winnie the pooh, pokemon, dumbo cups and teddies

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Found all of these, shipping will depend on the item and location :) will ship to US.

tumblr_mmzwbhGm9e1rxkuleo1_500.jpg
£5 each

tumblr_mmzwbanAwT1rxkuleo1_500.jpg

£5 each

tumblr_mmzwb4bUB81rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Pikachus & tokeprii are £5 the little pokebal / pokemon is £3 and the meowf is £10

I have a couple of these cups brand new in box. Magical beginnings.
tumblr_mn063vPpP31rxkuleo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
The flounder and the togepi 0.0 how much is 10 pounds in US dollars? And about how much do you think it would cost to ship those 2 to Montana? Just a rough estimate is OK

The flounder and the togepi 0.0 how much is 10 pounds in US dollars? And about how much do you think it would cost to ship those 2 to Montana? Just a rough estimate is OK

$15.40 Im guessing about £10 because of the size but I can ask at the post office.

$15.40 Im guessing about £10 because of the size but I can ask at the post office.
If it would be under $35 total, I'd totally be down for that ^^ the flounder is about life-sized, so he'd go great with my life-sized Thumper plush. And the togepi is just too cute! I don't ever INTEND to cosplay Misty, but I bet it'd be perfect for that

If it would be under $35 total, I'd totally be down for that ^^ the flounder is about life-sized, so he'd go great with my life-sized Thumper plush. And the togepi is just too cute! I don't ever INTEND to cosplay Misty, but I bet it'd be perfect for that

Will let you know when we have a chance to get down the post office :)

Sorry I had to back out on purchasing before. My computer situation is still a bit tentative, but I'm in good enough shape to at least buy that Flounder. I really DO want to start a life-sized Disney animal plushie collection. So, let me know how much shipping just flounder will cost (I'll PM you my address), and I can send payment. And again, sorry I had to call it off before ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back