• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wont be trading until I return from Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont be trading until I return from Disneyland

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
Hey everyone I wont be trading until I get back from California and get my pinventory up to date. Everyone I have traded with your pins are in the mail :) I will be back to pin trading next Thursday so if ya send me a pm and I dont respond just give me a little bit of time :) :drool:

Hey everyone I wont be trading until I get back from California and get my pinventory up to date. Everyone I have traded with your pins are in the mail :) I will be back to pin trading next Thursday so if ya send me a pm and I dont respond just give me a little bit of time :) :drool:

Have an awesome time!!!! I wish I could make it down there to meet with you, but I can't at this time. :-(

Can't wait to hear how your trading went though.

Vicki

What days are you going to be there again?? Maybe I'll make a run down there and make some trades or just hang out with all the traders! :)

Thinking your talking to me, if not, oh well, I have been a dork before. lolol

No set date, but as soon as I have one, I will for sure let you know. We live about 6 hours North, so we can't get down as often as we would like.

I am hoping to make a plan withint the next two weeks, so I will have a set date. I am hoping for May though, since they will have a pin trading night. :)

Vicki

Hey Vicki!
I was asking Tabbi, but it goes just the same for you! And don't feel like a dork! :)

Glad you'll be coming down sometime soon too!

~Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back