• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

world of wonder mickey mouse band leader complete outfit.

world of wonder mickey mouse band leader complete outfit.

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
i have a complete band leader outfit made by world of wonder for the talking mickey mouse toy made by world of wonder,it won't fit anything else.it is in excellent condition and it's complete,no box though sorry.the outfit consists of a hat and a jacket and pair of trousers .my world of wonder mickey mouse already has this outfit so he doesn't need another.i would like to trade for story tapes and books for talking mickey please ,let me know what titles you have and what you could trade for it please.i also have the world of wonder teddy ruxpin talking toy and his friend grubby so i would trade for teddy ruxpin clothing or accessories or books and cassette tapes please,so please tell me what you have.
photo will be up soon.
thank you and i wish everyone a merry christmas.:)

Last edited:
sorry but i couldn't do a photo so i thought it would be okay,i just used the photo as an example but i won't do it again,sorry guys.photo of outfit will be on here soon,thanks.

Back