• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would like to set up some trades on my birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU XXX
ok we would love to trade with you,we have looked at you traders and you have some wonderful pins we would love
especially Pin 95292: WDI - Sorcerer Hat Characters #40 - Dinah
please can you look at our traders and see if there is anything to trade
xxxx

I don't have any of your wants, but I'd LOVE that Figaro & Cleo pin. (The Dinah's on my wish list, too!) If you see anything you like in my traders, let me know. If not, no worries. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! :hug:

That Dinah is on my wish list as well. If I have anything in my traders that you would want for it please let me know. I'm willing to trade more than one pin for it. :)

I like Dinah. I have a few pins.

Your mailbox is full.

Can you let me know if you see anything for:
Pin 8560: MGM Motor Parade Monsters Inc.
Pin 24401: DLR - Framed Attraction Poster (Matterhorn Bobsleds)
Pin 43783: DLR - Friday the 13th - Scar
Pin 63230: DSF: Wall-E - Wall-E holding Plant
Pin 7804: Alphabet Pin - H (Hercules)
Pin 63236: DSF: Wall-E Eve with Plant (Surprise Release)
Pin 76816: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Princess Tiana
LMK thanks!

Oh! I'd love Pin 64157: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Maleficent as Dragon Pin

Please let me know if you see anything in my traders or maybe even collection. :3

AND HAPPY BIRFDAY! :D

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back