• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Would Love to Make Some Trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Love to Make Some Trades!

Imagineer2802

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi Guys!

I dont think i have traded since returning from WDW in August :)shock:) so I would love to set up some trades!
Of course i am looking for the pins on my wants list, but i know that i probably wont ever see most of those in real life :rofl: so if you see a pin you like on my trades list, give me a shout!

I am mainly looking for:
Stitch
Peter Pan
Jiminy Cricket
Villains
Patriotic

but i have a whole lot of pins that have just taken my fancy, so i am willing to have a nose through your traders :bigthumb:

I am in the UK, and am happy to post to the US (although i prefer to do multi-trades to the US to make postage more worthwhile)

I am itching to trade, so give me a shout!:wavey:

oh, ps - my email is jd.cannons@btinternet.com and my pinpics ID is Imagineer2802, although i have just discovered the fancy little links at the side that allow you to compare wants/traders....how cool :cool::wavey:

At this time it looks like you have 1 pin that I want and I have 0 that you want. That stinks! But I will be trading furiously over the next 100 days or so, so we should certainly keep in touch!

Hi Jason,
I only have a couple from your want list:
Pin 58478: DLR - 2007 Hotel Hidden Mickey Snowflake Collection - Merryweather
Pin 75684: Disney PT52 Series - Jiminy Cricket
Let me know if you still need them,
Donna

Hi Jason,
I only have a couple from your want list:
Pin 58478: DLR - 2007 Hotel Hidden Mickey Snowflake Collection - Merryweather
Pin 75684: Disney PT52 Series - Jiminy Cricket
Let me know if you still need them,
Donna

Oops, the Jiminy Cricket pin does not seem to be in my pin bag, so the only one I have is the snowflake pin.
Sorry,
Donna

I'm always open to trade, but it seems what I have for trade and what you want don't match up....
I do however live in Orlando, FL if there are any that recently came out that you may be looking for. I could maybe pick it up, to maybe make a trade.
Happy Trading and Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back