• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck It Ralph Pixelated Jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck It Ralph Pixelated Jumbo

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Trading a Wreck It Ralph Pixelated Jumbo brand new on its card and in the original plastic bag. I am the only owner and it has never been displayed. Only looking for pins on my wants, mostly from my signature, list and I am only accepting offers and will not look through your traders in order to make you an offer.

I hope that doesn't sound rude, I just do not have the time or patience required to do that so please post offers here or via pm. I will post pics of the actual pin when at the computer.

http://Pin 93603: DisneyStore.com -Pixelated Wreck-It Ralph Jumbo Pin

DSC07605_zpsd674cec2.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC07606_zps1603cfbc.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC07607_zps0bd14290.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Best of Luck Molly! I wish I had something to trade you. You deserve something great from your signature and with this pin, I think you could get something amazing :)

Best of luck!

Erika

hmm, I have this (LE100):

pin82012

Pin 82012: DisneyStore.com - Disney Heroines Carriage Pin Set (Tiana ONLY)

on original card

I will look further into your wants list.

Best of Luck Molly! I wish I had something to trade you. You deserve something great from your signature and with this pin, I think you could get something amazing :)

Best of luck!

Erika
Thanks for cheerleading for me, we all need that in our lives lol. As always you are a sweetie pie ;)

Best of luck!

Erika

I completely agree. You can definitely get at least 1 of your siggy pins (if not 2 depending on which 2 since some of your wants are lower than others, like most siggys ^_^) and I cannot wait to see what you get for it. I really wish I had this pin since I know exactly which pin I'd go after. Go check Pinpics, I'd be shocked if you didn't get a lot of matches for some of your siggy pins :D

Thanks everyone for the offers and encouragement! I just added pictures of the actual pin for trade and you can see the card has a wrinkle on the lower right corner.

@Kupo, I personally would like to trade this for the Scoop pin and I think that is a more than reasonable trade considering the want/trade ratios for both as well as the fact that this is a LE300 and Scoop is a LE500. We shall see but fingers crossed that I get the golden offer lol. On another note does the rose mean that you GOT the pin its next to? If so WTG on Cat-burglar Jessica.

@Kupo, I personally would like to trade this for the Scoop pin and I think that is a more than reasonable trade considering the want/trade ratios for both as well as the fact that this is a LE300 and Scoop is a LE500. We shall see but fingers crossed that I get the golden offer lol. On another note does the rose mean that you GOT the pin its next to? If so WTG on Cat-burglar Jessica.

haha thanks but sadly, the rose means it is a grail. Any other pin that doesn't have the rose by it is one of my Most Wanted but in truth, since a grail is really a pin that is a must-have above anything else out there, I only have 2 grails left (make that 1 ;D, I'll just leave it at that). Thanks and I think that Scoop trade is quite fair as well, you just have to find a taker ^_^

@Kupo, aww that's too bad about the rose meaning, I was super stoked for you :( 50006 is super difficult girl to pin down (I know right, puns are fun) I wish you the best of luck of your rose gathering. Not that I feel tooooo sorry for you, if my memory serves me correctly your signature used to contain a bunch of stained glass pins???? You win the pin game of life making those happen. My hunter/gatherer abilities seem to suck pretty badly since I have been rocking the same siggy forever now and still not a single victory/X'ed off pin for yours truly......c'est la vie

Thanks for all the great offers! I am still holding out for most wanted with the Scoop pin being at the top of the list.

Also buying my wants if you are looking to sell.

Not from your sig, but I have
Pin 93587: DSF - Monsters Inc 3D - Boo's Door
Pin 96637: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jaq #1 - GWP

if you wanted to do both for the jumbo?

Hello,
I know that it's quite the long shot, but can you please look through my trades and tell me if you like ANYTHING. I will trade multiple pins for this beauty. I know its a stretch but please just look!
Thanks,
Stitch in WLand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back