• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WTB Nutcracker and the Four Realms DSSH all pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended WTB Nutcracker and the Four Realms DSSH all pins

ladyroselie

Water Talent Fairy
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi!

I'm looking to buy all the Nutcracker pins that were released at DSSH today (or just the main set and I can hunt for the LE 150 later). I am willing to pay over retail for your trouble. If you have them for sale please PM me and include your email address so I can reach you since I will be out of the house most of the day.

And to grease the wheels, I just got married on Halloween. Eloped with my boyfriend on our 10 year anniversary, so this is kind of a wedding gift. If you can help make it even more magical for me I'd really appreciate it! I have been in love with the Nutcracker story forever and I think this is going to be a very special film for me. We're going to see it today at 11, yay!

Thanks for looking :)

31809829458_d34e6f04a9_z.jpg

30741622897_6ca456ae81_n.jpg

Last edited:
Heading out soon for home, and will stop by on my way. I saw on Facebook that as of two hours ago all pins except the surprise were still available (including the marquee).

Any chance you fancy a sundae and a goofy ptd as an after-work treat ;)
Heading out soon for home, and will stop by on my way. I saw on Facebook that as of two hours ago all pins except the surprise were still available (including the marquee).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back