• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yay, I'm here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, I'm here! :)

Nasubionna

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi everyone! I'd been having trouble registering for awhile there, but I finally made it! Happy to be here!
My name's Laura, I'm a lifelong Disney fan, I adore Disneyland in particular (I'd love to try working there someday) and while I love so many Disney movies, Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite. I'm brand-spankin' new to pin trading, but thought it would be fun to start a Lock, Shock and Barrel pin collection because I just love those three little miscreants, lol! So I'm always looking to buy or trade for pins of or including them. Maybe I'll expand on the theme of my collection in the future, but I'm just gonna stick to those characters for now in an effort to not go overboard all at once, lol!
I look forward to checking out the pin trading community! :D

Hi and Welcome! I adore NBC as well! My youngest son, Jack, collects Jack Skellington and Zero pins (of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back