• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Year of the horse I want horses!

Year of the horse I want horses!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
my pinpic ID: kadair76
DPP ID: Psycho Pixie
both trade lists mostly current!

Yup, the Year of the Horse is coming and guess what??? I collect horses! *except bullseye, i dont generally collect him.*

So. Year of the horse pins... i want them. TDS, DLRP, DLR, WDW... ANYWHERE!

Also going to spend most of 2014 expanding my horse collection.

The NEW DLRP PTE Maximus in santa cap: MUST HAVE!

Any and all help will be appreciated!

here are a few of my "horsie most wanted" items.
pin6533th72
pin22926th72
pin23641th72
pin24002th72
pin27309th72
pin31759th72
pin37440th72
pin57904th72
pin54479th72
pin63938th72
pin78622th72
pin80880th72
pin82983th72
pin96975th72

Still on the hunt for those elusive and crazy PoDM's::
Mulan, with Khan.
Tangled, with maximus.

Last edited:
The report I have from Japan Disney Store is there will not be a pin this year....and I want get to the Japan parks until after my trip. But I can check DCL as I'll be on the Dream as 2014 comes in.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! So excited for year of the horse pins! I'm born the year of the horse and collect horses too! :) I know for the zodiac mystery set coming out in DLR the horse is Maximus. So that's one pin for sure.

I have 1 bullseye pin... so if they go with mostly bullseye for the 2014 year of the horse i suppose.... i can collect it. lol But as it is a dlr/wdw release i will be able to get that one myself.

I will also be trying to expand my horse collection throughout the year.

Back