• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Years of spending to cleaning house.

Years of spending to cleaning house.

GhostTrains

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have every DS.com garden statue released from the fab 5 to the 7 dwarves,alice in wonderland,bambi, Tikis, the wall window planters, the 5 huge topiary forms that sold for 2 weeks in 2005 and more i cant remember.

The haunted mansion pieces are the mirror The jack and sally candle holder mirrors, jack and sally lamp set, narnia Le book ends.

I also have every monorail building from WDW except the tea party and only one monorail train.

I have not been able to go through anything to get exact item lists but am fine with taking trade offers for the haunted mansion pieces i need.

Oh and everything i have is brand new and mint in box.

As per request i have added pictures that i could locate and prices based on current average sale price.

The complete alice in wonderland garden statue set is $500.00
The complete fab 5 garden statue set is $250( mine are the original unpainted ones)
the complete bambi garden statue set is $200.00
the complete tiki set is $100.00
The donald and minnie wall planters are $90.00
snow white and the seven dwarves are $600.00
super rare nightmare lamp set is $500.00
super rare nightmare jack and sally wall mirror set $700.00
The last picture is of the donald topiary wire frame. I have mickey, minnie, pluto, goofy and donald. All brand new. Goofy is tallest at about 6' high. These were sold for a few weeks in 2005 on DS.com and then disappeared.
I am looking for $1100.00 for the 5 pieces. they are $300.00 each seperately when they even come available.
Happy trades
Kirk

]]]

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I dont have any pictures since they are all in storage but id figure everyone who is looking for them would know just what they look like. I'd say if you want to know what they look like you can look them up on sleezebay. They are all the non painted resin garden statues from ds.com I will try to get pictures but it probably wont be for a while. I dont have prices because I am looking to trade them for pins i want.

Happy trades
Kirk

also make sure to add "For Sale" "Want To Buy" or "Trading" thread prefixes to your threads, so it makes it easier for people to find/sort threads. I've added it for you this time.

Back